- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
Tottenham vs Mura Predictions & Tips - Spurs to respond at home in the Europa Conference League
- Tottenham vs Mura predictions for Thursday’s Europa League match
- The fixture is being played at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (8:00 pm BST)
- Tottenham have won 12 of their last 15 home matches
- Will Tottenham make their home advantage count against Mura?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Tottenham have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (Getty Images)
Tottenham vs Mura Predictions
Tottenham will want a positive response after their loss to Arsenal and Mura are poor away. I am backing a Spurs win and BTTS.
- Tottenham vs Mura Predictions
- Tottenham Form
- Tottenham Injuries & Team News
- Mura Form
- Mura Injuries & Team News
- Tottenham vs Mura Live Stream FAQ
- Tottenham have won 12 of their last 15 home matches (all competitions)
- Tottenham have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions)
- Mura have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 8 away matches (all competitions)
This will be the first competitive fixture between Tottenham and Mura.
Tottenham fell to a disappointing 3-1 defeat against Arsenal on Sunday. The derby loss extended Spurs’ winless run to five in all competitions.
Nuno Espirito Santo’s side conceded three early goals and they were on the back foot for most of the match. Son Heung-Min pulled a late consolation back.
Spurs have fared better on home soil, winning three of their last four matches. 1-0 wins against Man City and Watford came either side of a 3-0 victory against Pacos de Ferreira in the Conference League.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Steven Bergwijn and full-back Ryan Sessegnon are ruled out through injury.
Mura’s patchy start to the season continued with a 0-0 draw against Koper last time out following a 1-1 draw against Tabor Sezana.
Ante Simundza’s side suffered a 2-0 defeat against Vitesse in their Conference League opener. The Slovenian champions have lost their last three matches in Europe.
Mura Injuries & Team News
Mura have no injuries or suspensions.
Simundza made five changes to his side for stalemate with Koper. He may bring top scorer Kai Cipot into the side as the attacker has three goals this term.
Tottenham vs Mura Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs Mura live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tottenham vs Mura live stream.
Tottenham have been in good home form and Mura our out of form on all fronts. I am tipping a Spurs 3-1 win.
Best Bet: Tottenham Win & BTTS Full Time Result & BTTS $3.60 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Tottenham Win 3-1 Correct Score $15.00 at Neds - 1 Unit