- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Vitesse vs Rennes Predictions & Tips - Struggling Vitesse to settle for a point
- Vitesse vs Rennes Predictions for Thursday’s UEFA Europa Conference League
- Fixture is being played at 18:00 BST at GelreDome
- Vitesse have drawn 2 of their last 5 home matches
- Can Rennes get a point in the Netherlands?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Vitesse will be looking to improve their home form with a point against Rennes (Getty Images)
Vitesse vs Rennes Predictions
Vitesse have not been in the best of home form while Rennes drew on the weekend and also in their last European clash. The best bet for this match is for it to end level.
- Vitesse vs Rennes Predictions
- Head to Head
- Vitesse Form
- Vitesse Injuries & Team News
- Rennes Form
- Rennes Injuries & Team News
- Vitesse vs Rennes Live Stream FAQ
- Vitesse have drawn 2 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Vitesse have seen BTTS Yes in 4 of their last 5 home matches (all competitions).
- Rennes have drawn 2 of their last 4 away matches (Ligue 1).
- Rennes have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Ligue 1).
Head to Head
This is the first ever meeting between these sides.
Vitesse reached the UEFA Conference League group stage after winning 4-3 against Dundalk and 5-4 against Andelecht on aggregate. They sit ninth in the Eredivisie with three wins in seven matches.
After a 2-0 away win at Mura in their opening Conference League match, Vitesse were thrashed 4-1 at home by Twente. A 1-0 win at 9-man Groningen followed.
Vitesse's last match saw them draw 1-1 at home against Fortuna Sittard. Nikolai Baden Frederiksen equalised in a match Vitesse really should have won having had 22 shots and produced 2.58 xG.
Vitesse Injuries & Team News
Coach Thomas Letsch is without injured goalkeeper Daan Reiziger for this match. Young defender Million Manhoef is pushing to start after a knock.
Left-back Maximilian Wittek is a key player with two goals and three assists this season.
Rennes beat Rosenborg 5-1 on aggregate to qualify for the UEFA Conference League group stages. In their opening Conference League encounter they drew 2-2 against Tottenham after leading 2-1.
That was followed up with a 2-0 defeat at Marseille and then a 6-0 home thrashing of Clermont. Rennes had 21 shots and 3.15 xG.
Rennes' last match saw a 1-1 draw at Bordeaux after Gaetan Laborde gave them a lead before conceding in the 88th minute. They had 18 shots and 1.78 xG and should perhaps have won the match.
Rennes Injuries & Team News
Coach Bruno Genesio is set to be without star winger Jeremy Doku due to injury.
Jeremy Gelin is absent in defence with a long-term knee problem. Benjamin Bourigeaud is the key creator with five assists this season already.
Vitesse vs Rennes Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Vitesse vs Rennes live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Vitesse vs Rennes live stream.
Rennes are backed to come away with a draw at Vitesse. A 1-1 scoreline is likely with neither side particularly prolific in front of goal.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.40 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $8.50 at Neds - 1 Unit