- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Legia Warszaw vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Out of form Foxes set for another draw in the Europa League
- Legia Warszaw vs Leicester predictions for Thursday’s Europa League match
- The fixture is being played at the Polish Army Stadium (5:45 pm BST)
- Leicester have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches
- Can the Foxes earn another draw in Warsaw?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Leicester have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (Getty Images)
Legia Warszaw vs Leicester Predictions
Legia Warszaw have been unconvincing in Europe and Leicester have drawn regularly. I am backing a draw and BTTS.
- Legia Warszaw vs Leicester Predictions
- Legia Warszaw Form
- Legia Warszaw Injuries & Team News
- Leicester Form
- Leicester Injuries & Team News
- Legia Warszaw vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
- Legia Warszaw are winless in 6 of their last 10 matches (Europa League)
- Legia Warszaw have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches (all competitions)
- Leicester have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches (Europa League)
- Leicester have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (all competitions)
This will be the first-ever meeting between the two sides.
Legia Warszaw Form
Legia Warszaw lost 3-2 against Rakow Czestochowa on Saturday, ending their three-match winning streak.
Czesław Michniewicz’s trailed 1-0 before Mahir Emreli equalised before half time. Warszaw conceded two quickfire goals early in the second period before Ihor Kharatin pulled one back late on.
The Ekstraklasa champions previously beat Spartak Moscow 1-0 in the Europa League. Back-to-back 3-1 domestic wins followed against Gornik Leczna and Wigry Suwalki.
Legia Warszaw Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Bartosz Kapustka is unavailable with an injury.
Leicester drew 2-2 against Burnley last time out. Brendan Rodgers’ side dominated with 22 shots and 68% possession but they trailed twice. A Jamie Vardy brace either side of half time earned the Foxes a point.
Leicester are winless in four of their last five in all competitions. Losses to Man City and Brighton came either side of a 2-2 draw with Napoli in the Europa League. The Foxes' only recent victory was a 2-0 away win at Championship side Millwall.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Centre back Jonny Evans was on the bench against Burnley and he could return to the starting XI.
Defenders James Justin and Wesley Fofana are ruled out through injury.
Legia Warszaw vs Leicester Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Legia Warszaw vs Leicester live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Legia Warszaw vs Leicester live stream.
Warszaw have struggled in European competition in recent years and Leicester are on a poor winless run. I am backing a 1-1 draw in Poland.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.80 at Ladbrokes Australia - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $4.00 at Neds - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score $7.50 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit