- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Napoli vs Legia Warsaw Predictions & Tips - Osimhen backed to lead Napoli’s European recovery
- Napoli vs Legia Warsaw predictions for Thursday’s UEFA Europa League fixture
- Match is being played at 20:00 BST at the Diego Armando Maradona Stadium
- Victor Osimhen has scored 8 goals in his last 7 matches
- Can Napoli carry their domestic form into Europe?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Victor Osimhen has scored eight goals in his last seven matches (Getty Images)
Napoli vs Legia Warsaw Predictions
Napoli have been in sublime form in Serie A and one feels it is only a matter of time until they start performing in Europe. With Victor Osimhen in top form, I am backing him to get on the score sheet in a Napoli win.
- Napoli vs Legia Warsaw Predictions
- Head to Head
- Napoli Form
- Napoli Injuries & Team News
- Legia Warsaw Form
- Legia Warsaw Injuries & Team News
- Napoli vs Legia Warsaw Live Stream FAQ
- Napoli have won 6 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Napoli have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Napoli have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Napoli’s Victor Osimhen has scored 8 goals in his last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Napoli’s Victor Osimhen has scored the 1st goal in 4 of his last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Legia Warsaw have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Legia Warsaw have seen over 3.5 goals in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Napoli have won both previous encounters against Legia Warsaw. Those matches took place in 2015 with Napoli winning the last match 5-2 at home.
Napoli have made a superb start to their season on the domestic front. They currently top the Serie A table with six wins from their six matches. That has not quite translated into the UEFA Europe League where the Italians have one point from two matches.
They drew 2-2 at Leicester City in Europe before two successive 4-0 away wins against Udinese and Sampdoria in Serie A. Napoli returned home to beat Cagliari 2-0 before losing 3-2 to Spartak Moscow in their second Europa match.
Napoli were 1-0 up in the first minute but Mario Rui was sent off after half an hour. That changed things dramatically as Spartak scored three times before a late consolation goal by the hosts.
That disappointment was followed by a good 2-1 away win against Fiorentina. In their last match Napoli beat Torino at home with Victor Osimhen scoring. He has now scored eight goals in his last seven matches.
Napoli Injuries & Team News
Mario Rui will not make this trip do to his red card in the last European match. Luciano Spalletti is a bit short at full-back which could see youngster Alessandro Zanoli start.
Kevin Malcuit and Faouzi Ghoulam are both out injured. Andrea Petagna returned from injury at the weekend and could be in line to start.
Adam Ounas, Stanislav Lobotka and Kostas Manolas are also missing through injury.
Legia Warsaw Form
Legia Warsaw are sitting pretty at the top of their UEFA Europa League group with two wins from their two matches. Their recent form, particularly in the league has been less impressive.
In Europe the Polish side have beaten Spartak Moscow 1-0 away and Leicester City 1-0 at home. Legia Warsaw have however not won in two league matches since that win over Leicester.
A 3-1 away defeat at Lechia Gdansk was followed by a 1-0 home loss to Lech Poznan at the weekend. Despite dominating possession 55% to 45%, Legia Warsaw created little as their visitors created better and more chances.
Legia Warsaw Injuries & Team News
Legia Warsaw are only missing Bartosz Kapustka who is a long term absentee. They are likely to go with the same or similar side to what defeated Leicester in their last European outing.
Napoli vs Legia Warsaw Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Napoli vs Legia Warsaw live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Napoli vs Legia Warsaw live stream.
Napoli are in good form with six wins from eight matches this season. I am backing the hosts to win with the match seeing over 2.5 goals. The value bet is for the match to see over 3.5 goals.
After scoring eight goals in seven matches, Victor Osimhen is tipped to be the first match goalscorer in a 3-1 Napoli win.
Best Bet: Napoli/Over 2.5 Goals Result/Total Goals $1.85 at Ladbrokes Australia - 3 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals $2.10 at Neds - 1 Unit
First Goalscorer Tip: Victor Osimhen First Goalscorer $3.60 at Bookmaker - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Napoli Win 3-1 Correct Score $11.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit