- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Rangers vs Brondby Predictions & Tips - Rangers to win low-scoring Europa League clash
- Rangers vs Brondby tips for Thursday’s Europa League match
- The match is being played at Ibrox (8pm BST)
- Rangers are unbeaten in their last 4 home games
- Can the Scottish champions get off the mark in Europe?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
- Rangers vs Brondby Tips
- Head to Head
- Rangers Form
- Rangers Injuries & Team News
- Brondby Form
- Brondby Injuries & Team News
- Rangers vs Brondby Live Stream FAQ
Rangers vs Brondby Tips
Rangers vs Brondby Tips
Rangers can kickstart their Europa League campaign with a much-needed victory. Brondby arrive in poor form and are yet to score in the group stage, Gers backed to win to nil at Ibrox.
- Rangers are unbeaten in their last 4 home games (all competitions)
- Rangers have scored 2 goals or less in their last 10 games (all competitions)
- 8 of Rangers’ last 10 games have produced Under 2.5 Goals (all competitions)
- Brondby have not scored in the group stage so far (UEFA Europa League)
Head to Head
This is the first ever competitive meeting between Rangers & Brondby.
Rangers are setting the pace in the Scottish Premiership but they have underwhelmed this season.
They conceded a last-gasp goal to draw at home to Hearts last weekend and have now won just one of their last three games.
They have struggled in Europe too. They were bounced out of Champions League qualifying and have now lost their first two Europa League group games, 2-0 to Lyon and 1-0 to Sparta Prague.
Steven Gerrard’s side are unbeaten in their last four home games in all competitions though.
Rangers Injuries & Team News
Rangers will be without Glen Kamara following his red card in the 1-0 defeat to Sparta Prague.
Ryan Kent remains sidelined by a hamstring injury and is joined on the sidelines by long-term absentees Ryan Jack and Filip Helander.
Brondby have struggled for consistency in recent months, winning just four of their last 17 games in all competitions.
And away from home they have won just one of their last nine games in all competitions.
Brondby have collected a point in the group stage of the Europa League to stay off the bottom of the table, but they are yet to score a goal.
The Danish side opened with a goalless draw against Sparta Prague but then lost 3-0 away to Lyon.
Brondby Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Mads Hermansen and defender Henrik Heggheim are expected to receive recalls.
Mads Hermansen and Rasmus Wikstrom will miss out, as could Mathias Greve and Peter Bjur.
Rangers vs Brondby Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Rangers vs Brondby live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Rangers vs Brondby live stream.
Rangers can get the three points they desperately need in Europe with a win to nil. Brondby have struggled on the road with goals hard to come by.
Best Bet: Rangers Win To Nil $2.50 at Ladbrokes Australia - 2 Units
Value Bet: Rangers & Under 2.5 Win & Total Goals $3.75 at Neds - 1 Unit