- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
Netherlands U21 vs France U21 Predictions & Tips - BTTS in the U21 Euro quarter-finals
- Netherlands U21 vs France U21 predictions for Monday’s U21 Euro quarter-final
- The match is being played at 5pm BST at Bozsik Arena
- Netherlands have scored in their last 16 matches
- I am backing BTTS in Budapest
- Preview, predictions, stats, squads & team news
Netherlands U21 have scored in their last 16 matches (Getty Images)
Netherlands U21 vs France U21 Predictions
Netherlands have scored in their last 16 matches in the U21 European Championship. With France’s wealth of talent up front, BTTS is my best bet in Budapest.
- Netherlands U21 have seen BTTS in their last 4 matches (UEFA U21 European Championship).
- Netherlands U21 have seen over 2.5 goals in 13 of their last 16 matches (UEFA U21 European Championship).
- Netherlands U21 have seen over 3.5 goals in 9 of their last 13 matches (UEFA U21 European Championship).
- Netherlands U21 have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against France U21 (all competitions).
- Netherlands U21 have seen over 3.5 goals in 2 of their last 3 matches against France U21 (all competitions).
- France U21 have seen over 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 8 matches (UEFA U21 European Championship).
Head to Head
Netherlands U21 and France U21 have met in one competitive match.
That came in the 2006 UEFA U21 Championship semi-finals with Netherlands winning 3-2 in extra time.
The last meeting was a friendly in 2015 with France winning 4-1.
Netherlands U21 Form
Netherlands U21 cruised through qualifying, winning nine matches with one defeat. They scored 46 goals and conceded just five.
Young Orange topped Group A in the group stage. They drew 1-1 against Romania and Germany but turned on the style in the final game.
Netherlands beat Hungary 6-1 in Székesfehérvár. Cody Gakpo assisted Dani de Wit and Myron Boadu for the opening two goals, scored twice himself with Sven Botman and Brian Brobbey wrapping it up.
Netherlands U21 Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: Kjell Scherpen, Justin Bijlow, Maarten Paes, Azor Matusiwa
Defenders: Perr Schuurs, Sven Botman, Mitchel Bakker, Jordan Teze, Danilho Doekhi, Tyrell Malacia, Devyne Rensch
Midfielders: Ferdi Kadıoğlu, Dani de Wit, Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, Abdou Harroui
Forwards: Justin Kluivert, Myron Boadu, Brian Brobbey, Javairô Dilrosun, Calvin Stengs, Kaj Sierhuis, Mats Knoester
Cody Gakpo misses out but it’s still a formidable squad.
AZ Alkmaar midfielder Dani de Wit is the captain.
France U21 Form
France reached the group stage after topping Group 2 in qualification. They won nine matches with one draw, scoring 32 goals with 10 conceded.
The Little Blues lost 1-0 against Denmark in their opening group game, but bounced back with two wins to reach the quarter-finals.
Sylvain Ripoll’s side won 2-0 against Russia with Odsonne Edouard and Jonathan Ikoné scoring penalties. France then beat Iceland 2-0 with Mattéo Guendouzi and Edouard on target.
France U21 Squad & Team News
Goalkeepers: Alban Lafont, Dimitry Bertaud, Illan Meslier, Etienne Green
Defenders: Pierre Kalulu, Axel Disasi, Dayot Upamecano, Benoît Badiashile, Ibrahima Konaté, Adrien Truffert, Colin Dagba, Faitout Maouassa
Midfielders: Houssem Aouar, Maxence Caqueret, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Romain Faivre, Youssouf Fofana, Eduardo Camavinga, Boubakary Soumaré
Forwards: Amine Gouiri, Jonathan Ikoné, Randal Kolo, Moussa Diaby, Odsonne Édouard, Arnaud Kalimuendo
Midfielders Matteo Guendouzi and Jeff Reine-Adélaïde miss out.
Celtic striker Odsonne Édouard has scored 17 goals in 13 appearances for the French U21 side.
Netherlands and France have impressive attacks which makes BTTS my best bet. This could be a high scoring match with value in the total goals markets.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @-105.26 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @125.00 at Unibet - 2 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals @350.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit