2021 US Masters Tournament Predictions & Tips
2021 US Masters Tournament Betting Tips
Golf Bonus Bets
Deposit$600Use bonus codeNEWWORLD1Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. Receive a 100% Deposit Match offer on your first deposit up to $600. There is a 2x wagering requirement on the bonus received from this promotion. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Deposit$500Get$500 Bet CreditsNew customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Over 18s. Begambleaware.org. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
Deposit$300Get$300Licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an Internet gaming operator in accordance with the Casino Control Act N.J.S.A. 5:12-1 and its implementing regulations. Only customers 21 and over are permitted to play our games. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
Deposit Bonus$250New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Up to£40Casino Bonus£1018+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. No deposit required for NI customers. Call 08081699314 to claim. Full T&Cs apply. #AD
Betting on the US Masters
Golf Live Streaming
Watch all the action at the US Masters online with live streaming. One of the best golf live streaming services is bet365 where you can switch between betting markets and live action.
Check out our US Masters Golf live streaming guide for information on how to watch all the action from Augusta National.
Field & Players
Augusta National Golf Club Course Layout
|4||Flowering Crab Apple||240||3|
- All past winners of the Masters Tournament
- Recent winners of the U.S. Open (2016–2020)
- Recent winners of The Open Championship (2016–2020)
- Recent winners of the PGA Championship (2016–2020)
- Recent winners of the The Players Championship (2018–2021)
- The winner of the gold medal at the Olympic Games
- The winner and runner-up in the 2020 U.S. Amateur Championship
- The winner of the 2020 Amateur Championship
- The winner of the 2020 Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship
- The winner of the 2021 Latin America Amateur Championship
- The winner of the 2020 U.S. Mid-Amateur Golf Championship
- The leading twelve players, and those tying for twelfth place, from the 2020 Masters Tournament
- The leading four players, and those tying for fourth place, in the 2020 U.S. Open
- The leading four players, and those tying for fourth place, in the 2020 Open Championship
- The leading four players, and those tying for fourth place, in the 2020 PGA Championship
- Winners of PGA Tour events[c] from the originally scheduled date of the 2020 Masters Tournament (April 9, 2020) to the start of the 2021 tournament
- All players who qualified for the 2020 Tour Championship
- The leading 50 players on the Official World Golf Ranking as of December 31, 2020
- The leading 50 players on the Official World Golf Ranking as of April 5, 2021
- Invited International players[d]
|1||Thursday 8 April||Round 1|
|2||Friday 9 April||Round 2|
|3||Saturday 10 April||Round 3|
|4||Sunday 11 April||Round 4|
Golf Predictions & Tips
US Masters Tournament FAQ
When is the 2021 US Masters Tournament being played?
The 2021 US Masters Tournament will be held from from 8 to 11 April.
Where is the 2021 US Masters Tournament being played?
The 2021 US Masters Tournament will be played at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia.
What is the 2021 US Masters Tournament Prize Money?
The 2021 US Masters Tournament prize money is $11,500,000 with the winner collecting $2,070,000.