Rory McIlroy 14/1 To Win 2022 Masters
- Rory McIlroy 14/1 to win 2022 Masters at Coral
- Masters is the only Major that McIlroy has not yet won
- McIlroy joint fourth favourite to win title
Rory McIlroy is 14/1 to win the 2022 Masters following his winning return to action in Las Vegas.
McIlroy won his 20th PGA Tour title on his first appearance since the Ryder Cup.
Next year he will attempt to claim the only Major title that has eluded him so far – the Masters.
Coral is 14/1 that McIlroy is successful in his quest, making him the joint fourth favourite.
"McIlroy suffered his worst Ryder Cup yet, from a personal performance point of view,” Coral's Harry Aitkenhead told FreeTips.
“But he has bounced back in style with a fantastic win over the weekend in the CJ Cup.
“He could be set for a big 2022 and is 14/1 to win the Masters for the first time in his career.”
Latest Coral 2022 Masters Odds
To win the 2022 Masters: 9/1 Jon Rahm, 12/1 Dustin Johnson, 12/1 Jordan Spieth, 14/1 Rory McIlroy, 14/1 Justin Thomas, 16/1 Brooks Koepka, 16/1 Bryson DeChambeau, 18/1 Xander Schauffele, 20/1 Patrick Cantlay, 22/1 Collin Morikawa, 25/1 Bar
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- FLA Panthers @ VGS Golden Knights -
- Ice Hockey
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips