2020 US Masters Odds - Dechambeau now 12/1 to win reschedule major
- Bryson DeChambeau continued his excellent form with victory in the Rocket Mortgage Classic this weekend
- DeChambeau shot 65 to finish on -23
- He's now the 12/1 third-favourite to win the US Masters with Coral
- The Masters will be played in November for the first time in 2020
Bryson DeChambeau is now the 12/1 third favourite to win the US Masters, which has been moved to 12th November in 2020.
2020 US Masters Odds
2020 US Masters FAQs
When is the 2020 Masters?
The 2020 US Masters will start on Thursday 12th November, and end on Sunday 15th November.
Where is the Masters held?
The US Masters is held at Augusta National golfcourse, Georgia.
Who won the Masters?
In 2019, Tiger Woods won the US Masters, winning the green jacket for the fifth time, his first victory since 2005.
Who is the favourite for the 2020 Masters?
Rory McIlroy is the favourite to win his first Masters in 2020. John Rahm and Bryson DeChambeau are second and third favourites.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet