- Horse racing
- 2018 FIFA World Cup
- UEFA Champions League
- UEFA Europa League
- UEFA Super Cup
- English Premier League
- FA Cup
- The Championship
- English League One
- English League Two
- Scottish Premiership
- Scottish FA Cup
- Spanish La Liga
- Copa del Rey
- German Bundesliga
- Italian Serie A
- Coppa Italia
- French Ligue 1
- Coupe de France
- Portuguese Primeira Liga
- Turkish Süper Lig
- Russian Premier League
- Major League Soccer
- Brazilian Serie A
- Argentina Superliga
- Mexico Liga MX
- Chinese Super League
- Nigerian Professional Football League
- South African Premier Division
- South Africa Cup
- Copa Libertadores
- Copa Sudamericana
- CONCACAF Champions League
- AFC Champions League
- CAF Champions League
- CAF Confederation Cup
- UEFA European Championship
- Copa America
- Africa Cup of Nations
- AFC Asian Cup
- CONCACAF Gold Cup
- UEFA Nations League
- FA Community Shield
- International Champions Cup
- Rugby League
- Big Bets
- Australian Rules
- Responsible Gambling
- Major League Baseball
- Betting Masterclass
- Bet of the Day
- Daily Double Tips
- Tasty Treble Tips
- Bankroll Builder Tips
- Mega Bet Tips
- Football Accumulators
- Football Daily Double
- Football First Goalscorer Accumulator
- Football Tasty Treble
- Football Win Accumulator
- Football Draw Accumulator
- Football Anytime Goalscorer Accumulator
- Football Correct Score Accumulator
- Football Over / Under 2.5 Goals Accumulator
- Football Over / Under 3.5 Goals Accumulator
- Football Both Teams to Score Accumulator
- Football Corners Accumulator
- Football Both Teams to Score & Win Accumulator
- Football Cards & Booking Points Accumulator
- Rugby Union
- Ice Hockey
Brisbane Winter Carnival Tips & Betting Predictions
The Brisbane Winter Carnival is the only winter carnival in Australia and it draws big crowds and attracts punters' attention.
Run after the major autumn carnivals in Melbourne and Sydney, the Brisbane Winter Carnival is a great option for the wet-track thoroughbreds and also the horses looking to stay in work following the autumn.
There are eight Group 1 races across four days at Doomben and in between those meetings are quality betting cards at the likes of Gold Coast, Toowoomba and Ipswich.
The $1.5 million Stradbroke Handicap is the headline feature racing during the Brisbane Winter Carnival and punters from all around the world have seen some of the best sprinters on show.
Brisbane Winter Carnival 2018 dates
The Brisbane Winter Carnival officially starts in early April at Toowoomba and ends in late June at the Sunshine Coast.
Four major meetings at Doomben are scheduled for May and June, but there's quality racing throughout the three-month period.
April 7 - Toowoomba:
- Weetwood Handicap ($150,000)
- Toowoomba Cup ($100,000)
- Toowoomba Guineas ($75,000)
April 14 - Sunshine Coast:
- Princess Stakes ($100,000)
April 21 - Doomben:
- Ascot Handicap ($100,000)
- Mick Dittman Plate ($100,000)
- Tails Stakes ($100,000)
- 2YO Plate ($75,000)
April 28 - Doomben:
- Victory Stakes ($200,000)
- Gunsynd Classic ($125,000)
- The Bracelet ($125,000)
- Dalrello Stakes ($100,000)
May 5 - Gold Coast:
- Silk Stocking ($150,000)
- Gold Coast Guineas ($125,000)
- Ken Russell Memorial Classic ($125,000)
- Prime Minister's Cup ($100,000)
May 12 - Doomben:
- Group 1 Doomben 10,000 ($700,000)
- Champagne Classic ($175,000)
- The Roses ($175,000)
- Rough Habit Plate ($125,000)
- Chairman's Handicap ($125,000)
May 19 - Doomben:
- Group 1 Doomben Cup ($650,000)
- BRC Sprint ($125,000)
- Bill Carter Stakes ($100,000)
May 26 - Doomben:
- Group 1 Kingsford-Smith Cup ($700,000)
- Group 1 Queensland Oaks ($500,000)
- BRC Sires' Produce ($250,000)
June 2 - Sunshine Coast:
- P J O'Shea Stakes ($200,000)
- Moreton Cup ($175,000)
- The Phoenix ($100,000)
- Oxlade Stakes ($100,000)
June 9 - Doomben:
- Group 1 Stradbroke Handicap ($1,000,000)
- Group 1 Queensland Derby ($600,000)
- Group 1 J.J. Atkins ($600,000)
June 16 - Ipswich:
- Eye Liner Stakes ($175,000)
- Ipswich Cup ($175,000)
June 23 - Doomben:
- Group 1 Tattersall's Tiara ($500,000)
- W J Healy Stakes ($175,000)
June 30 - Sunshine Coast:
- Caloundra Cup ($175,000)
- Sunshine Coast Guineas ($125,000)
Brisbane Winter Carnival free tips
We have free tips for every Brisbane Winter Carnival Group 1, including the J.J. Atkins and the Doomben 10,000.
The Doomben 10,000 is the first Group 1 of the Brisbane Winter Carnival.
Held over 1200m, some of Australia's fastest thoroughbreds have taken out the Doomben feature, including The Everest winner Redzel, Takeover Target, Apache Cat and Manikato.
Champion trainer T.J. Smith (father of Gai Waterhouse) trained six winners during his Hall of Fame career and jockey George Moore scored five wins in the saddle.
It was named after the original prize money on offer and was then the richest sprint race in Australia and has since grown to $700,000.
$650,000 is on offer in the Group 1 Doomben Cup and it's the second feature race of the Brisbane Winter Carnival.
Held over 2000m for the middle-distance thoroughbreds, the Doomben Cup has long been a good race to win for the horses which can't compete at the highest level during the Sydney autumn and Melbourne autumn carnivals.
New Zealand champion Rough Habit scored three consecutive wins from 1991-1993 and it has since been taken out by some nice types.
Scenic Shot is a two-time winner and Might And Power was a popular winner in 1998.
Recent winners haven't been in the upper echelon but it's always a great race for punters where value is typically on offer.
The Kingsford-Smith Cup has been called many different things over the course of history but it has never lost its quality.
Known as the BTC Cup from 2004-2016, the weight-for-age sprint race was famously won by Black Caviar in 2011 in front of a record crowd at Doomben.
Black Caviar was only one of many champion winners, which included Falvelon, Duporth, Apache Cat and Thorn Park.
Held on the same day as the Queensland Oaks, the Kingsford-Smith Cup is one of the must-watch races during the Brisbane Winter Carnival.
The Queensland Oaks has unearthed many champion runners at Doomben, none more so than Winx.
Having scored in the 2015 Queensland Oaks, Winx then went on to win three consecutive Cox Plates and a host of other Group 1 races in Australia.
The 2400m staying race is often considered easier to win the its Sydney and Melbourne counterparts, but punters should follow the form out of the Queensland Oaks.
Melbourne Cup winner Ethereal scored in 2001 and Surround was a winner in 1977.