Delta Work Grand National 2023 Odds
- Latest betting odds for Delta Work in the 2023 Grand National
- Gordon Elliott's star is 9/1 to win at Aintree
- Back Delta Work for the Grand National here on our website
Delta Work returns to hurdles at Navan on Sunday. (Getty)
Delta Work has been backed into favouritsm for the Grand National over the past 24 hours.
Gordon Elliott's runner finished third in last year's Grand National, finishing strongly from off the pace. Delta Work returns to Aintree carrying five pounds less on his back this time around, despite some strong performances during the season, including a second Cross Country Chase victory at the recent Cheltenham Festival.
Elliott saddled his first Grand National winner with Silver Birch in 2007. The Irish trainer is most famous for training the great Tiger Roll, who won back-to-back Grand Nationals in 2018 and 2019.
Delta Work has plenty of class, having won multiple Grade One chases during his illustrious career. There are no doubts about his staying ability either, having won the 3m6f Cross Country Chase at the last two Cheltenham Festivals.
Delta Work is number 7 and will run in the famous maroon and white star silks of Gigginstown Stud.
Bet on DELTA WORK for the 2023 Grand National at 9/1 – you can back him here and also get the best Grand National betting offers...
Note: Odds are subject to change.
Back Delta Work to win the 2023 Grand National at 9/1.
Top Betting Sites
26 February 2024
- East Bengal Club v Chennaiyin FC -
- Galatasaray v Antalyaspor -
- Roma v Torino -
- Coventry v Maidstone Utd -
- Fiorentina v Lazio -
- West Ham v Brentford -
- Girona v Rayo Vallecano -
27 February 2024
- Ankaragucu vs Fenerbahce -
02 March 2024
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Shamil Gaziev -
Today's Acca Tips