2021 Grand National Market Movers - Where the money has been going this morning
- We bring you four massive market movers in the Grand National betting
- The Grand National will be run at 5:15pm at Aintree today
- Takingrisks, Mister Malarky, Acapella Bourgeois and Definitly Red have been heavily backed this morning
- Here's how you can get the most for your money when you back any of these market movers with Unibet
Takingrisks (centre) has been well-backed to win the Grand National this morning. (Getty)
The 2021 Grand National takes place at 5:15pm this afternoon, and the betting is really starting to hot up. Here are four horses who've been making waves in the Grand National betting today, and how you can get your money back if you back them with Unibet.
Grand National Market Movers
TAKINGRISKS - 20/1 into 14/1
Nicky Richards' 12-year-old was as long as 33/1 on Thursday, but that price has vanished since he was put up by Hugh Taylor on his AtTheRaces blog. Takingrisks was last seen beating Aye Right and Canelo in the Sky Bet Chase at Doncaster, and he's proving very popular with punters today.
MISTER MALARKY - 22/1 into 16/1
As is Mister Malarky, who'll be Colin Tizzard's final runner in the Grand National. Tizzard's eight-year-old won the Listed Silver Cup Handicap at Ascot earlier in the season, and ran a cracker behind Aintree Bowl runner-up Clondaw Castle on his most recent start.
ACAPELLA BOURGEOIS - 33/1 into 25/1
Willie Mullins' eleven-year-old gave a penalty and a beating to second-favourite, Burrows Saint when they met in the Bobbyjo Chase at Fairyhouse last month. Punters clearly feel the gap between the two in the Grand National betting is clearly too wide, and Acapella Bourgeois has attracted stacks of each-way support.
DEFINITLY RED - 50/1 into 33/1
So too has Definitly Red, who was pulled up when fancied to run well in the Grand National a couple of years ago. Brian Ellison 12-year-old has been dropping down the weights in recent season, and he'll be ridden by Ryan Mania, who won the 2013 Grand National on Sue Smith's Auroras Encore.
New Customer Offer - Unibet's Risk Free Money Back Special Offer
Unibet Risk Free Offer Terms And Conditions
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Visit Unibet.co.uk for full T&C's.
Existing Customer Offer - Unibet's 15 To Go Offer
Unibet 15 To Go Key Terms And Conditions
- 18+, BeGambleAware.org.
- This promotion is available on selected ITV races, and opt-in is required in the betslip.
- In order to qualify select the "15 to Go" box that appears on the betslip after entering stake
- Customers who place a win only, or each-way single, with minimum stake of £5, within 15 minutes of the advertised starting time of the eligible race, will receive a free bet match of the win part of their stake, up to a maximum of £20 if their horse finishes first.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at minimum odds of EVS (2.00) in order to be eligible for the promotion.
- Bets must be placed with cash only – bets placed with free bets, Uniboost applied to them, or other bonus funds are not valid for the promotion.
- Bets which are opted in to 15 To Go will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed.
- Free bet will be credited within 2 hours of the weigh-in, and is only valid on horse racing win and e/w singles. Free bets expire seven days after being credited.
- Full terms and conditions apply