- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
2020 Irish Oaks Odds – Fancy Blue heads the market after Love's withdrawal
- William Hill have had to reshuffle their market for the Irish Oaks
- Epsom queen Love was the 1/2 favourite until Aidan O'Brien withdrew her from the running
- Fancy Blue is the new market leader
- Cayenne Pepper and Ennistymon could line up in opposition
- The Classic will be run at the Curragh on Saturday 18th July
2020 Irish Oaks Odds
*Odds taken from William Hill on 10/7/20*
2020 Irish Oaks Runners
Replacing Love at the head of the betting is Fancy Blue, despite the fact that Donnacha O'Brien had said his Prix de Diane winner would be heading to Glorious Goodwood for the Nassau Stakes next.
Ballydoyle's squad will be lead by Ennistymon, who stayed on well to finish a distant second to Love in the Epsom Oaks. Passion could join Ennistymon in the field again. Aidan O’Brien has also handed entries to Laburnum, Snow and Prose.
Irish Oaks FAQs
When is the Irish Oaks?
In 2020, the Irish Oaks will be run at 7:15pm on Saturday 18th July.
Where is the Irish Oaks run?
The Irish Oaks is always run at the Curragh racecourse, County Kildare.
Who won the Irish Oaks?
Star Catcher followed up victory in the Ribblesdale with a superb win under Frankie Dettori in the 2019 Irish Oaks.
Who's the favouite for the 2020 Irish Oaks?
Fancy Blue is your current ante-post favourite. Ennistymon and Cayenne Pepper also sit prominently in the betting.