2020 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe Odds - Enable and Stradivarius being backed at Longchamp ground turns testing
- We bring you the latest betting for the 2020 Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe
- Love had been the firm favourite before this weekend
- A deluge of rain has turned the ground at Longchamp very soft
- Punters have been piling into Enable and Stradivarius ever since
Enable winning her second Arc in 2018. (Getty)
We bring you the latest Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe odds, as John Gosden's two leading contenders have been heavily backed during the early stages of the week.
EnableNew Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe FavouriteGET 13/8 HERE
+18 only. Gamble Responsibly. Ts and Cs apply. Ladbrokes is operated by LC International Limited (Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar) and licensed (ref 54743) and regulated by the British Gambling Commission for persons gambling in Great Britain. For persons gambling outside Great Britain, Ladbrokes is licensed (ref 010, 012) by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Much of the build-up to Sunday's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe has been dominated by two names; Love and Enable.
Enable warmed up for her fourth tilt at the Arc by winning the September Stakes at Kempton last month, and will again attempt to become the first three-time winner of Europe's most prestigious race.
John Gosden's star had trailed behind Love in the betting. Aidan O'Brien's filly has been the stand-out filly of the season so far, and will go for her fourth Group One on Sunday, having won the 1000 Guineas, Epsom Oaks and Yorkshire Oaks already in 2020.
Love, however, has been forced to relinquish her stranglehold on the market in recent days. When organisers at Longchamp revealed a significant amount of rain had turned the ground very soft, punters began to desert Love, and Enable was pushed to the head of the Arc betting.
Ladbrokes spokesman Jon Lees said: “With the going still very soft at Longchamp it is those horses with proven stamina and soft ground form who are being backed to the exclusion of all others, especially Love. It looks like Enable has won the battle for Arc favouritism, next there is the small matter of winning the race itself.”
Enable's stablemate, Stradivarius has seen his price plummet in recent days too. The star stayer of his generation, owner Bjorn Nielsen has decided the time is right to give Stradivarius a go in the Arc.
Despite losing on his return to a mile-and-a-half in the Prix Foy, the softening ground has seen punters look to Stradivarius over the weekend, and John Gosden's charge has been backed in from 14s to 6/1.
In Swoop and Sottass have also received a small amount of support since the current going at Longchamp has been revealed. Enable now heads the betting on 13.8, with Love drifting back to 5/2.
*Qatar Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe betting with Ladbrokes*
13/8 Enable, 5/2 Love, 6/1 Stradivarius, 12/1 Sottsass, In Swoop, 14/1 Mogul, Raabihah, 16/1 Serpentine, 20/1 Persian King, Japan, 25/1 bar
Top Betting Sites
Chisora at 80/1 🥊 to beat Usyk
Price boost on Chisora to beat Usyk this Halloween at enhanced odds of 80/1!! Mobile only. New customers using promo code EPC80.New customers using EPC80. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 22:30 on 31 October 2020. Max £1 bet at 80/1. Returns paid as 8 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
Trump 50/1 to win the US Election 🇺🇸
New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1.New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1. Returns paid as 10 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
24 October 2020
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje: Get 25/1 for Khabib to win at William Hill
- UFC 254 Khabib Nurmagomedov Price Boosts - Get 25/1, 10/1 and more on Khabib to beat Justin Gaethje
- UFC 254 Betting Preview & Special - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje headlines Fight Island
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Khabib to remain unbeaten in lightweight title at UFC 254
25 October 2020
- NRL Grand Final Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Penrith Panthers vs Melbourne Storm for the NRL premiership
- NRL Grand Final First Tryscorer Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Who will get the first try of the final?
- Clive Churchill Medal Tips, Predictions & Odds - Who will be named best on ground in NRL Grand Final?