2020 Sun Chariot Stakes Odds - Champers Elysees heads Terebellum and Peaceful in Newmarket betting
- We bring you the latest betting for the Sun Chariot Stakes
- This Group One takes place at Newmarket on Saturday 3rd October
- Champers Elysees moves heads the betting after being supplemented into the race
- Peaceful could also make the trip over from Ireland
- Terebellum, Nazeef and Veracious head the home challenge
Nazeef and Terebellum will clash again in the Sun Chariot Stakes. (Getty)
All eyes may be fixed firmly on Sunday's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe, but Newmarket stages the first Group One race this weekend.
A strong field of fillies and mares look set to go head-to-head in the 2020 Sun Chariot Stakes, and we can now bring you the early betting.
2020 Sun Chariot Stakes Odds
|Name||Best Odds||Top Bookie|
|Champers Elysees||4/1||William Hill|
|Billesdon Brook||10/1||William Hill|
*Odds correct as of 29/9/20*
2020 Sun Chariot Stakes Runners
Champers Elysees2020 Sun Chariot Stakes FavouriteGET 7/2 HERE
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
Johnny Murtagh and Fitzwilliam Racing have decided to stump up the supplementary fee for Champers Elysses to enter the Sun Chariot Stakes. Murtagh celebrated his first Group One win as a trainer when Champers Elysees won the Matron Stakes during Irish Champions Weekend, and she now heads the market for Saturday's main event.
Irish 1000 Guineas winner, Peaceful was the favourite for the Matron Stakes, but could do nothing to stop Champers Elysses sweeping past in the closing stages. Aidan O'Brien has his filly entered up at Newmarket, and Peaceful is sure to garner plenty of support.
Nazeef got the better of both Billesdon Brook and Terebellum to win the Falmouth Stakes during the July Meeting. John Gosden's filly has since been beaten twice over longer trips, and will appreciate the drop back to a mile here.
Terebellum hasn't been seen since the Falmouth Stakes, and could return to action at Newmarket before going on to Champions Day.
Billesdon Brook registered her fourth runner-up finish of the season on her last start in the Atalanta Stakes, but the defending champion cannot be discounted.
Veracious came up one-and-a-half lengths short of Billesdon Brook here 12 months ago. Sir Michael Stoute has only sent his mare out once so far this season, in preparation for a busy autumn campaign.
France will be represented in this year's Sun Chariot Stakes, with William Buick set to ride Half Light for Henri-Alex Pantall. Jessica Harrington could also make an appearance, with Albigna entered up in proceedings.
David Egan will guide Daahyeh into battle, as Roger Varian's three-year-old makes her long-awaited return from injury.
Other notable entries include Atalanta Stakes winner Maamora, Feliciano De Vega, Quadrilateral and Lavender's Blue.
Top Betting Sites
Chisora at 80/1 🥊 to beat Usyk
Price boost on Chisora to beat Usyk this Halloween at enhanced odds of 80/1!! Mobile only. New customers using promo code EPC80.New customers using EPC80. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 22:30 on 31 October 2020. Max £1 bet at 80/1. Returns paid as 8 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
Trump 50/1 to win the US Election 🇺🇸
New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1.New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1. Returns paid as 10 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
24 October 2020
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje: Get 25/1 for Khabib to win at William Hill
- UFC 254 Khabib Nurmagomedov Price Boosts - Get 25/1, 10/1 and more on Khabib to beat Justin Gaethje
- UFC 254 Betting Preview & Special - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje headlines Fight Island
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Khabib to remain unbeaten in lightweight title at UFC 254
25 October 2020
- NRL Grand Final Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Penrith Panthers vs Melbourne Storm for the NRL premiership
- NRL Grand Final First Tryscorer Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Who will get the first try of the final?
- Clive Churchill Medal Tips, Predictions & Odds - Who will be named best on ground in NRL Grand Final?