- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
ROC vs Belarus Predictions & Tips – ROC To Rout Minnows
- ROC vs Belarus predictions for Tuesday, June 1
- ROC vs Belarus to start 18:15 BST at Olympic Sports Centre in Riga, Latvia
- ROC are on a 3-game win streak while Belarus have lost 4 straight
- ROC tipped to make straightforward work of Belarusians
- Preview, predictions, stats & form guide
ROC vs Belarus Predictions & Tips
ROC are rolling and should make it four wins on the bounce.
The Russian entry came into the tournament as favourites and have so far lived up to their billing.
They should be far too much for the poorest team in this competition, Belarus.
- ROC have won 5 of their 6 games so far
- ROC are top of Group A
- ROC are the competition’s top scorers (22 goals)
- Belarus have lost 5 of their 6 games so far
- Belarus have lost by 2+ goals 3 times in this competition
- Belarus are the second lowest scorers in the competition (10 goals)
ROC edged the Czech Republic 4-3 in their opening game before smashing Great Britain 7-1.
They then slipped to surprise 3-1 loss to Slovakia, but bounced back with a routine 3-0 win over Denmark.
The Russian team made it three wins in four games as they swept aside Switzerland 4-1.
ROC then maintained their grip on top spot in Group A with a 3-2 victory over Sweden last time out.
Belarus are propping up the rest of Group A after a 1-5 start to the World Championship.
They were walloped 5-2 by Slovakia in their opener before surprising Sweden for a 1-0 victory.
They were brought back down to Earth by the Czech Republic, 3-2, in their next match though.
A 4-3 defeat to Great Britain followed and since then they have suffered two heavy defeats.
Denmark beat Belarus 5-2 before Switzerland inflicted a 6-0 thrashing on them.
ROC vs Belarus FAQs
Where can I watch the ROC vs Belarus live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the ROC vs Belarus live stream.