- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
ROC vs Canada Predictions & Tips – ROC To Book Semi-Final Spot
- ROC vs Canada predictions for Thursday, June 3
- ROC vs Canada to start 18:15 BST at Olympic Sports Centre in Riga, Latvia
- ROC are 6-1 while Canada are 3-4
- ROC tipped to cover in quarter-final victory
- Preview, predictions, stats & form guide
ROC vs Canada Predictions & Tips
ROC can book a place in the semi-finals of the World Championship.
While Canada have underwhelmed, ROC have lived up to the pre-tournament billing of favourites.
No team has scored more and only one team has scored, so ROC could cover in victory here.
- ROC have won 6 of their 7 games so far
- ROC finished top of Group A
- ROC are the competition’s top scorers (28 goals)
- ROC have covered -1.5 in 5 of their 7 games so far
- Canada have won just 3 of their 7 games so far
- Canada took the final qualifying spot in Group B
ROC edged the Czech Republic 4-3 in their opening game before smashing Great Britain 7-1.
They then slipped to surprise 3-1 loss to Slovakia, but bounced back with a routine 3-0 win over Denmark.
The Russian team made it three wins in four games as they swept aside Switzerland 4-1.
ROC then sealed top spot in Group A with a 3-2 win over Sweden and 6-0 rout of Belarus.
Canada are through to the last eight but they have underwhelmed massively so far.
They opened with a 2-0 defeat to hosts Latvia and were then crushed 5-1 by the United States.
A 3-1 loss to Germany left them in trouble but they stopped the rot with 4-2 wins over Norway and Kazakhstan.
They then hit .500 for the first time with a 7-1 demolition of Italy, but in their final group game they were beaten 3-2 by defending champions Finland.
ROC vs Canada FAQs
Where can I watch the ROC vs Canada live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the ROC vs Canada live stream.