- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips - Back-To-Back Bruins Wins For Pittsburgh
- Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins predictions for Tuesday
- Panthers-Predators to start 00:00 BST (Wednesday) at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA
- Pittsburgh made it four wins in a row by beating Boston on Sunday
- Penguins tipped to beat Bruins again and level season series
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips
Pittsburgh can extend their win streak to five games on Tuesday night.
The Penguins are on a roll right now while Boston have cooled off with back-to-back losses.
Pittsburgh are 3-4 versus Boston, but they beat them on Saturday and can repeat that here.
- Pittsburgh Penguins have won four straight games
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 8-2 in their last 10 home games
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 2-1 at home vs Boston Bruins
- Pittsburgh Penguins beat Boston Bruins 1-0 on Saturday night
- Boston Bruins have lost back-to-back games on this roadtrip
- -5.5 total goals has been a winning bet on six of the seven meetings this season
Head To Head
- Boston Bruins lead the all-time series 133-78-21-8
- Boston Bruins lead the regular season series 120-68-21-8
- Boston Bruins lead the season series 4-3
Boston Bruins Form & Team News
Boston’s six game win streak was brought to an end during this roadtrip.
They suffered a very disappointing 6-4 defeat in Buffalo last Thursday and then lost in Pittsburgh on Saturday.
John Moore (shoulder & hip) will not play again this season.
Ondrej Kase (upper body) is skating again but remains on injured reserve, where he is joined by Brandon Carlo (upper body).
Pittsburgh Penguins Form & Team News
Pittsburgh have put together a four-game win streak to stay top of the East.
The Penguins are in excellent form at home too, winning eight of the last 10 on the home ice.
Mark Friedman and Brandon Taney (both upper body) are still on injured reserve.
Frederick Gaudreau (lower body) is week to week while Evgeni Malkin is nearing a return.
Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins FAQs
Where can I watch the Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Boston Bruins at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream.
Pittsburgh have had their struggles against Boston this season, but they are in good form right now.
The Penguins won on Monday and have been great at winning back-to-backs. They can do it again here.
Value Bet: Pittsburgh Penguins Moneyline @100.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Pittsburgh & -5.5 Match & Total Goals @350.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units