- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips – Penguins To Tame Toothless Sabres
- Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins predictions for Wednesday
- Sabres-Penguins is set to get underway at 00:00 GMT on Thursday morning
- Pittsburgh have lost three of the last four while Buffalo have lost 14-in-a-row
- The Penguins are tipped to complete hat-trick of March wins over Sabres
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips
Pittsburgh could not have asked for a better games as they try to bounce back.
The Penguins have lost three of the last four, but they have been solid at home recently with four wins in six on their ice.
Buffalo, meanwhile, have lost 14 straight and two of those losses were at home to Pittsburgh recently.
This is a great opportunity for Pittsburgh to return to winning ways and they should do just that.
- Pittsburgh are 4-2 in their last six games at home
- Buffalo have now lost each of their last 14 games
- The Sabres have not win since beating the Devils in New Jersey on February 23
- Pittsburgh have beaten the Sabres twice already this month
- The Penguins won 5-2 and 3-0 when they visited Buffalo
- In doing so, Pittsburgh covered a -1.5 spread each time
Head To Head
- Pittsburgh Penguins lead the all-time series 90-73
- Pittsburgh lead the regular season series 84-69
- The Penguins beat the Sabres in back-to-back games earlier this month
Buffalo Sabres Form & Team News
Buffalo are bottom of the East having lost each of their last 14 games.
The Sabres have not won since beating New Jersey on February 23 and have already lost twice to Pittsburgh this month.
Buffalo have a lengthy injury list with Zemgus Girgensons (hamstring) and Jake McCabe (knee) all out long-term.
Will Borgen (forearm) and Linus Ullmark (lower body) are also out.
There are question marks surrounding Zach Eichel (upper body), Carter Hutton (undisclosed) and Kyle Okposo (undisclosed).
Pittsburgh Penguins Form & Team News
Pittsburgh have slumped to defeat in three of their last four games, but they are 4-2 in their last six at home.
The Penguins cruised to two wins in Buffalo earlier this month, beating the Sabres 5-2 and 3-0.
Tedd Blueger (upper body) and Jason Zucker (lower body) both remain out as long-term casualties.
Mark Friedman (upper body) and Evgeni Malin (lower body) stay on injured reserve, while Branden Taney (upper body) is a doubt after sitting out Sunday.
Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins FAQs
Where can I watch the Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Buffalo Sabres at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream.
Pittsburgh are not in great form but they have the ideal opponent here.
Buffalo have lost 14 straight and have already lost twice the Penguins this month.
Pittsburgh should make it 3-0 against the Sabres here.
Best Bet: Pittsburgh Penguins Moneyline @-270.27 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Pittsburgh -1.5 Point Spread @-111.11 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units