- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Tips - Leafs To Hot For Calgary To Handle
- Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs predictions for Tuesday
- Flames-Maple Leafs is set to get underway at 00:30 BST on Wednesday morning
- Toronto are 9-2 in last 11 games while Calgary are 2-8 in their last 10 games
- Maple Leafs tipped to cover in win over Flames
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Tips
Toronto can maintain their grip on top spot in the North.
The Maple Leafs have won nine of their last 11 games to open up a healthy lead.
This run includes three wins over struggling Calgary.
Toronto have dominated the Flames this season and that should continue here.
- Toronto Maple Leafs are 9-2 in their last 11 games
- Toronto Maple Leafs are 6-2 vs Calgary Flames this season
- Toronto Maple Leafs have won the last three meetings
- Toronto Maple Leafs have covered -1.5 in each of those games
- Calgary Flames are 2-8 in their last 10 games
- Calgary Flames are 3-9 in their last 12 road games
- Calgary Flames have lost by two or more goals in six of their last nine defeats
Head To Head
- Toronto Maple Leafs lead the all-time series 69-62-12-5
- Toronto Maple Leafs lead the regular season series 67-62-12-5
Calgary Flames Form & Team News
Calgary thrashed Edmonton last time out but overall they are in poor form right now.
The Flames have lost eight of the last 10 and are 3-9 in their last 12 games on the road.
Calgary cannot blame injuries for their poor form.
They have a clean injury report at the time of writing.
Toronto Maple Leafs Form & Team News
Toronto Maple Leafs have won nine of their last 11 games to set the pace in the North.
They have dominated the season series with Calgary too, going 6-2 and winning each of the last three.
Frederik Andersen and Riley Nash remain on injured reserve, while William Nylander remains in the COVID-19 Protocol.
Rasmin Sandin is back in practice following his foot injury and is nearing a return to action.
Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs FAQs
Where can I watch the Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Calgary Flames at Toronto Maple Leafs live stream.
Toronto keep racking up wins to set the pace in the North. They also keep beating the Flames.
The Maple Leafs have six wins over Calgary this season. That could become seven here.
Best Bet: Toronto -0.5 60 Minute Handicap @-149.25 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Toronto -1.5 Spread @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units