- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
Carolina Hurricanes at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips - Carolina To Leave With 3-1 Lead
- Carolina Hurricanes at Nashville Predators predictions for Sunday
- Hurricanes-Predators to start 19:30 BST at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, TN
- Carolina lead the series 2-1
- Hurricanes tipped to close in on series win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Carolina Hurricanes at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips
Carolina can give themselves a shot at clinching the series at home next week.
The Hurricanes lost Game 3 but have had very few problems beating Nashville this season.
They have won and covered routinely and that trend may continue here.
- Carolina Hurricanes are 8-3 vs Nashville this season
- Carolina Hurricanes have won in regulation time in 7 of those games
- Carolina Hurricanes have won by 2+ goals in 7 of their 8 wins over Nashville
- Carolina Hurricanes ranked #4 in goals allowed in the regular season (136)
- Carolina Hurricanes ranked #3 in goal difference in the regular season (+43)
- Nashville Predators ranked #20 in goals scored in the regular season (156)
- +5.5 total goals has been a winning bet on 2 of the first 3 games in this playoff series
Head To Head
- Nashville Predators lead the all-time series 22-19-1
Carolina Hurricanes Form & Team News
Carolina have the lead in this series and that is no surprise given their track record.
The Hurricanes are 8-3 against Nashville this season and the two regular season road losses were ‘dead rubbers’.
Cedric Paquette remains on the injury report as he continues to deal with a lower body injury.
Jaccob Slavin joined him earlier this week when he was forced to sit out Game 2 with a lower body issue of his own.
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville’s record against Carolina this season makes for ugly reading, despite the Game 3 win.
If they have any intention of advancing they must solve that problem and string together some wins.
The good news is that they are getting healthy after being ravaged by injuries not so long ago.
Calle Jarnkrok has been dealing with illness this week, while Mark Borowiecki and Lucas Sbisa (upper body) remain week-to-week.
Carolina Hurricanes at Nashville Predators FAQs
Where can I watch the Carolina Hurricanes at Nashville Predators live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Carolina Hurricanes at Nashville Predators live stream.
Carolina dropped Game 3 but in this season a Hurricanes win in this fixture has been the trend,
The Hurricanes have 8 wins over Nashville and that could become 9 to put them within one win of the next round.
Best Bet: Carolina Hurricanes Moneyline @-136.99 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Carolina & +5.5 Moneyline & Total Goals @275.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units