- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips - Same Again For Predators
- Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators predictions for Saturday
- Blackhawks-Predators is set to get underway at 20:00 BST
- Nashville registered back-to-back wins in Chicago last month
- Predators tipped to once again get the better of the Blackhawks
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips
Nashville could not have asked for a better game as they try to bounce back.
The Predators were thrashed 4-1 at home by Dallas on Thursday, but they now face a team they have had few problems beating recently.
Nashville have won eight of their last 10 meetings with Chicago and all four encounters this season.
The Predators can overcome the Blackhawks once again here to get back on track.
- Nashville Predators are 8-2 in their last 10 games
- Nashville Predators are 4-0 against Chicago Blackhawks this season
- Chicago Blackhawks are 3-7 in their last 10 games
Head To Head
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the all-time series 63-60-4-10
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the regular season series 55-52-4-10
- Nashville Predators have won eight of the last 10 games against Chicago Blackhawks
- Nashville Predators have won all four meetings with Chicago Blackhawks this season
- -5.5 goals has been a winning bet on all four meetings this season
Chicago Blackhawks Form & Team News
Chicago’s push the make the playoffs has suffered a major setback over the past couple of weeks.
Thursday’s loss to Carolina was their ninth in 13 games so the desperately need a win here.
The Blackhawks have four players currently on the sidelines.
Jonathan Toews (undisclosed) Alexander Nylander (knee), Andrew Shaw (concussion) and Zack Smith (back) are all out.
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville suffered a resounding defeat at home to Dallas on Thursday but they are still a team in good form.
The Predators have won eight of their last 10 games to edge ahead of Chicago in the race for the playoffs.
Nashville continue to deal with a bunch of injuries, with Matt Duchene and Ryan Ellis definitely out.
Brad Richardson and Luca Sbisa are both on injured reserve, while Mark Borowiecki and Filip Forsberg are considered week-to-week.
Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators FAQs
Where can I watch the Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chicago Blackhawks at Nashville Predators live stream.
Nashville have had Chicago’s number this season and we could see more of the same here.
The Blackhawks arrive in poor form and Nashville, despite Thursday’s loss, are on a solid run. That should continue.
Best Bet: Nashville Predators Moneyline @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: -5.5 Total Goals @-120.48 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units