- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips - Back Tampa Bay
- Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning predictions for Thursday night
- Blackhawks-Lightning is set to get underway at 23:00 GMT
- Tampa Bay have won 10 of the last 13 while Chicago have dropped four of the last five
- Back Tampa to beat the Blackhawks for the fifth time this season
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay are looking more than capable of winning back-to-back Stanley Cups. Chicago, not so much. The rebuilding Blackhawks enjoyed a surprise flurry of wins in February, but they have been brought back down to Earth with six defeats in their last nine games. The Lightning have dominated their visitors this season, winning four of the five meetings, and we should see more of the same here.
- Tampa Bay have won 10 of their last 13 games
- Chicago have lost four of the last five
- The Lightning have won four of their five meetings with the Blackhawks this season
- Chicago are yet to beat the Lightning in Tampa this season, going 0-2 in Florida
- Tampa have erased a -1.5 handicap in both of their home wins over Chicago
- Lightning -1.5 has been a winning bet on three of their four victories against the Blackhawks
Head To Head
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the all-time series 23-21
- Tampa Bay and Chicago have split the regular season series 19-19
- The Blackhawks beat the Lightning in the 2015 Stanley Cup
- Tampa Bay have won four of the five meetings with Chicago this season
- The Lightning are 2-0 at home to the Blackhawks in 2021
Chicago Blackhawks Form & Team News
Chicago have lost five of their last seven to slide down the Central Division standings, with two of those losses came against Tampa. The Blackhawks are 1-3 to on this six-game roadtrip and with back-to-back games against the Lightning next up, they could well return home having gone 1-5 away from the UC.
Head coach Jeremy Colliton is dealing with a string of injuries too. Jonathan Toews is yet to play this season, while Andrew Shaw (Concussion Protocol), Zack Smith (back) and Dylan Strome (concussion) are all on injured reserve. A torn meniscus will keep Alexander Nylander on the sidelines for another few months, while Kirby Dach (upper body) is racing against time to return this season.
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa Bay have not lived up to their usual high standards recently, going 4-3 in their last seven games. Nobody will be panicking in the camp though. The Lightning still look like a team that could go all the way for the second season running. A run of home games could help them get back on track – Tampa are 10-2 on their own ice this season.
On the injury front, the Lightning will be without three players for this latest meeting with Chicago. Anders Nilsson (concussion) remains on injured reserve, while Nikita Kucherov is not set to return from a lower body injury until the playoffs. Mitchell Stephens (knee) is out of action indefinitely.
Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning FAQs
Where can I watch the Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream.
Chicago have beaten Tampa once this season but lightning may not strike twice (pun intended).
Tampa have largely dominated the Blackhawks this season and the visitors’ form has really cooled off.
Best Bet: Tampa Bay Moneyline @-243.90 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Tampa Bay -1.5 Point Spread @105.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units