- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips – Tampa To Ice 'Hawks
- Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning predictions for Saturday night
- Blackhawks-Lightning is set to get underway at 20:00 GMT
- Tampa have won 11 of the last 14 and beat Chicago on Thursday night
- The Lightning are tipped to beat the Blackhawks and cover once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay beat Chicago for the fifth time this season on Thursday. That trend should continue.
The Lightning are in good form with 11 wins in their last 14 games and they are now 11-2 at home this season.
All three of their home wins over the Blackhawks have seen them erase a -1.5 handicap. Saturday night may be no different.
- Tampa Bay have won 11 of their last 14 games
- Chicago have lost five of the last six
- The Lightning have won five of their six meetings with the Blackhawks this season
- Chicago are yet to beat the Lightning in Tampa this season, going 0-3 in Florida
- Tampa have erased a -1.5 handicap in all three of their home wins over Chicago
- Lightning -1.5 has been a winning bet on four of their six victories against the Blackhawks
Head To Head
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the all-time series 23-22
- Tampa Bay lead Chicago 20-19 in the regular season series
- Tampa Bay have won five of the six meetings with Chicago this season
- The Lightning are 3-0 at home to the Blackhawks in 2021
- The Blackhawks beat the Lightning in the 2015 Stanley Cup
Chicago Blackhawks Form & Team News
Chicago’s February flurry is firmly in the rear-view mirror. The Blackhawks have now lost six of the last eight.
They are also now 1-4 on this six-game roadtrip while going 1-6 in their last seven away from the United Center.
On the injury front, Jonathan Toews is yet to play this season and the timetable for his return remains unknown.
Andrew Shaw (Concussion Protocol), Alexander Nylander (knee) and Zack Smith (back) are all on injured reserve.
Kirby Dach (upper body) is back in practice but is not ready to feature just yet.
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa Bay have won 11 of their last 14 games and go into this on the back of wins over Dallas and Chicago.
Following Thursday’s win over Chicago, the Lightning are 11-2 on the home ice this season.
They remain without Anders Nilsson (concussion) however, while Mitchell Stephens (knee) is out indefinitely.
Nikita Kucherov underwent hip surgery in December and is not expected to return before the end of the regular season.
Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning FAQs
Where can I watch the Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Chicago Blackhawks at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream.
Tampa Bay have won five of their six meetings with Chicago this season – a stat I cannot ignore.
The Lightning have also covered a -1.5 handicap in their three home wins over the Blackhawks so it is likely that we will see repeat scenes here.
Best Bet: Tampa Bay Lightning Moneyline @-250.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Lightning -1.5 Point Spread @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units