- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild Predictions & Tips - Wild Can Knock Off Leaders
- Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild predictions for Monday
- Avalanche-Wild is set to get underway at 01:00 BST on Tuesday morning
- Minnesota just won back-to-back games in Vegas while Colorado have won four straight
- Wild tipped to gain ground on Avalanche with big home win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild Predictions & Tips
Minnesota can gain ground on division leaders Colorado with a win her.
The Avalanche continue to set the standard in the West thanks to a four-game win streak, but
However, they are not nearly as efficient on the road as they are at home.
Minnesota have a great home record and just won a back-to-back in Vegas. They could stay on a roll here.
- Minnesota Wild are 13-3-0 at home this season
- Minnesota Wild have won their last 11 games at home
- Minnesota Wild are 5-2 in their last seven games
- Minnesota Wild just won back-to-back games in Vegas
- Colorado Avalanche are 8-4-2 on the road
Head To Head
- Minnesota Wild lead the all-time series 65-56-3-8
- Minnesota Wild lead the regular season series 55-46-3-8
Colorado Avalanche Form & Team News
Colorado have won 12 of their last 14 games, but 12 of those games were on the home ice.
The Avalanche now head out on the road while dealing with a bunch of injuries.
Pavel Francouz (lower body), Dennis Gilbert (face) and Logan O’Connor (low body) are all out.
There are also question marks over Bowen Byram (head0, Matt Calvert (undisclosed), Erik Johnson (upper body), but Valeri Nuchushkin is back.
Minnesota Wild Form & Team News
Minnesota return home following a roadtrip that saw them win back-to-back games in Vegas.
The Wild are also riding an 11-game win streak on the home ice so confidence is high.
They are pretty healthy too with only with Marcus Foligno (leg) and Zach Parise (COVID Protocol) nearing returns.
Mats Zuccarello (lower body) could feature after sitting out on Saturday.
Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild FAQs
Where can I watch the Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Colorado Avalanche at Minnesota Wild live stream.
Taking on Colorado is risky but if anybody can beat them right now it could be Minnesota, especially at home.
The Wild have won 11 straight on the home ice and boast one of the best home records in the league.
Best Bet: Minnesota +1.5 Spread @-172.41 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Minnesota Wild Moneyline @145.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units