- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips - Vegas Streak To Hit 10 Games
- Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights predictions for Wednesday
- Avalanche-Golden Knights to start 02:30 BST (Thursday) at T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
- Vegas are on a nine-game win streak while Colorado have lost back-to-back road games
- Golden Knights tipped to strengthen grip on top sport in West
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips
Vegas are on a roll right now and can extend their win streak here.
The Golden Knights have won nine straight and remain a tough nut to crack on the home ice.
They can see off a Colorado team that just lost back-to-back games in St Louis.
- Vegas Golden Knights have won nine straight games
- Vegas Golden Knights have won four straight at home
- Vegas Golden Knights are 18-4-2 at home this season
- Colorado Avalanche are 2-2 in their last four road games
- Colorado Avalanche just suffered back-to-back road losses
- Five of the six previous meetings produced -5.5 goals
- Four of the six previous meetings had a one-goal winning margin
Head To Head
- Colorado Avalanche lead the all-time series 8-6-0-1
- Colorado Avalanche to lead regular season series 8-5-0-1
Colorado Avalanche Form & Team News
Colorado’s four-game stint in St Louis started well with back-to-back victories.
However, they lost the last two meetings with the Blues ahead of this trip to face Vegas.
Joonas Donskoi has been cleared to return but the Avalanche are walking wounded.
Jacob MacDonald, Brandon Saad, Matt Calvert and Dennis Gilbert are all out.
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas have responded to a three-game skid in late March/early April with 10 wins in 11 games.
The Golden Knights have won nine straight and each of the last four at home.
Ryan Reaves remains out for Vegas, but they could welcome back a couple of players on Wednesday.
Keegan Kolesar and Reilly Smith are considered day to day after missing games last week.
Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights FAQs
Where can I watch the Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Colorado Avalanche at Vegas Golden Knights live stream.
Vegas are red-hot with nine straight wins and they boast one of the league’s best home records.
Colorado will be no pushover, but the Golden Knights can come away with a win.
Best Bet: Vegas Golden Knights Moneyline @-135.14 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vegas & -5.5 Moneyline & Total Goals @350.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units