- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips - Lightning To Strike Twice
- Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning predictions for Sunday
- Blue Jackets-Lightning to start 00:00 BST (Monday) at Amelie Arena in Tampa, Florida
- Columbus suffered an eighth straight defeat in Tampa on Thursday
- Lightning tipped to beat Blue Jackets once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay can make it back-to-back wins over Columbus.
The Lightning have not won a back-to-back in months, but Columbus are in dismal form.
The Blue Jackets have lost eight straight and are struggling badly for goals.
Tampa can take advantage of this to move a step closer to a playoff place.
- Tampa Bay Lightning beat Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday night
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 3-1 vs Columbus Blue Jackets this month
- Tampa Bay Lighting are 18-6 at home – one of the best records in the league
- Columbus Blue Jackets have lost eight straight games
- Columbus Blue Jackets have lost eight straight games on the road
- Columbus Blue Jackets have scored more than once in just one of their last five games
Head To Head
- Tampa Bay Lightning lead the all-time series 29-18-1
- Tampa Bay Lightning lead the regular season series 25-13-1
Columbus Blue Jackets Form & Team News
Columbus arrive in awful form having now lost eight straight games.
The Blues Jackets’ losing road run also reached eight games with Thursday’s loss at Tampa.
Zach Werenski (hernia) and Gustav Nyguist (shoulder) done for the season, while Brandon Dubinksky (wrist) may have to retire.
Emil Bemstrom (lower body) and Boone Jenner (finger) both remain on injury reserve.
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa Bay have experienced their worst run of form over the season over the past four weeks.
However, their win over Columbus on Thursday was their fifth in eight games.
Nikita Kucherov (hip) is still sidelined but could return for the playoffs if Tampa make it.
Anders Nilsson (concussion), Jan Rutta and Steven Stamkos (both lower body) remain on injured reserve.
Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning FAQs
Where can I watch the Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream.
Tampa’s form is far from flawless but Columbus’ is miserable.
The Blue Jackets have now lost eight straight games and that could become nine on Sunday.
Best Bet: Tampa -1.5 Spread @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Tampa & -5.5 Moneyline & Total Goals @149.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units