- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Tips - Hawks To Shoot Down Stars Again
- Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks predictions for Thursday
- Stars-Blackhawks is set to get underway at 01:00 BST on Friday morning
- Chicago beat Dallas 4-2 on Tuesday night
- Blackhawks are tipped to get the better of the Stars once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Tips
Chicago can make it back-to-back home wins over Dallas.
The Blackhawks are 4-1 against the Stars this season thanks to Tuesday’s 4-2 win at the UC.
That was Dallas’ fifth defeat in seven games and things could get worse for them here.
Chicago can run out winners and boost their playoff push in the process.
- Chicago Blackhawks beat Dallas 4-2 on Tuesday night
- Chicago Blackhawks are 4-1 against Dallas this season
- Chiago Blackhawks have won the last two meetings 4-2
- Dallas Stars have lost five of their last seven games
- Dallas Stars have won just six games on the road this season
- Dallas Stars are 3-8 on the road against the Central Division’s top five
Head To Head
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the all-time series 164-121-31-6
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the regular season series 145-107-31-6
- Chicago Blackhawks are 4-1 against Dallas Stars this season
Dallas Stars Form & Team News
Dallas have now lost five of their last seven games and are falling off the pace in the playoff race.
The Stars are dealing with a bunch of injuries, making things more difficult for them.
Tyler Seguin (hip), Ben Bishop (knee), Jason Dickinson, Joel Kiviranta, Alexander Radulov (all lower body) and Stephen Johns (concussion) are all out.
Joel Hanley was added to the injury report earlier this week and may not feature.
Chicago Blackhawks Form & Team News
Chicago have won just two of their last six games, but they have dominated Dallas this season.
The Blackhawks are 4-1 against Dallas and have won the last two meetings 4-2.
There are no new faces on the Chicago injury report heading into this latest clash.
Jonathan Toews, Zack Smith (back), Andrew Shaw (concussion) and Alexander Nylander (knee) all remain out.
Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks FAQs
Where can I watch the Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks live stream.
Chicago’s recent form is not great, but their record against Dallas is.
The Blackhawks are 4-1 against a Stars team who are in awful form. That could become 5-1 here.
Best Bet: Chicago Blackhawks Moneyline @100.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Chicago Blackhawks Race To 3 Goals @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units