- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Tips - Stars Can Pounce On Injury-Hit Hosts
- Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks predictions for Sunday
- Stars-Blackhawks to start 00:00 BST (Monday) at United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Blackhawks 4-2 against the Stars this season
- Dallas tipped to down injury-ravaged Chicago
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Tips
Dallas have struggled against Chicago this season but that may change here.
The Stars are 2-4 against the Blackhawks but the home team are ravaged by injuries.
Dallas' playoff bid is over, but they impressed in Tampa last time out and can follow that up with a win in Chicago.
- Chicago Blackhawks are 4-2 vs Dallas Stars this season
- Chicago Blackhawks have 11 players on the injury report
- Chicago Blackhawks are definitely without seven players here
- Dallas Stars did win in Chicago last month
- Dallas Stars recorded an impressive win in Tampa last time out
- +5.5 goals have been scored in each of the last four meetings
Head To Head
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the all-time series 164-123-31-6
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the regular season series 145-109-31-6
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the season series 4-2
Dallas Stars Form & Team News
Dallas’ playoff chances were hammered by five straight defeats, leaving them having to win out and need favours.
They registered a huge 5-2 win at Tampa Bay on Friday, but a Nashville win on Saturday ended the Stars' playoff quest.
They do not have a lengthy injury report, which helps their chances.
Alexander Radulov (lower body), Ben Bishop (knee) and Stephen Johns (head) are all missing the run-in.
Chicago Blackhawks Form & Team News
Chicago cannot reach the playoffs but they are playing for pride and upset Carolina this week.
That victory at the Hurricanes halted a six-game skid.
They are hammered by injuries though.
Brett Connolly, Duncan Keith, Ryan Carpenter (all concussion) and Calvin de Haan (hip) are all day-to-day.
Kirby Dach, Adam Boqvist (both wrist), Zack Smith, Brent Seabrook (both back), Alex Nylander (knee) and Jonathan Toews (undisclosed) are all out.
Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks FAQs
Where can I watch the Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dallas Stars at Chicago Blackhawks live stream.
Dallas have found wins against Chicago hard to come by this season.
The Blackhawks are beaten up by injuries though and the Stars could take advantage of that.
Best Bet: Dallas Stars Moneyline @-161.29 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Dallas & +5.5 Moneyline & Total Goals @225.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit