- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips - Nashville Tipped To Continue Hot Run
- Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators predictions for Tuesday
- Stars-Predators is set to get underway at 01:00 BST on Wednesday morning
- Nashville are riding a five-game win streak while Dallas have lost eight of their last 11
- Predators are tipped to continue fantastic form with another win over Stars
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips
Nashville’s fantastic run of form can continue with another win over Dallas. The Predators have stormed into the playoff places with seven wins in their last eight games.
They have won five straight thanks to big back-to-back wins in Chicago and they now face a Dallas team they have beaten on the road in this run.
The Stars have now lost eight of their last 11 and that slump could continue here.
- Nashville Predators are 7-1 in their last eight games
- Nashville Predators have won each of their last five
- Nashville Predators have won their last two meetings with Dallas Stars
- Dallas Stars are 3-8 in their last 11 games
- +5.5 goals has been a winning bet on 3/4 meetings so far
Head To Head
- Dallas Stars lead the all-time series 53-37-1-7
- Dallas Stars lead the regular season series 49-35-1-7
- Dallas Stars and Nashville Predators are 2-2 this season
Dallas Stars Form & Team News
Dallas’s playoff hopes have suffered a massive setback with eight defeats in their last 11 games.
This run includes a shootout defeat at the hands of the Predators less than two weeks ago.
Injuries continue to cause a major headache for the Stars with Ben Bishop (knee) and Tyler Seguin (hip) still sideline.
Stephen Johns (concussion), Joel Kiviranta and Alexander Radulov (both lower body) remain on injured reserve.
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville have climbed into the top four in the Central Division with seven wins in their last eight games.
Their schedule has not been soft either – they have won on the road against Tampa Bay, Florida and Chicago (twice).
The Predators have embarked on this streak despite a string of injuries.
Ryan Ellis and Luca Sbisa are both on injured reserve, while Mark Borowiecki and Matt Duchene are set to sit this one out.
Matt Benning and Filip Forsberg were absent on Saturday and their status for this match is not yet certain.
Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators FAQs
Where can I watch the Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dallas Stars at Nashville Predators live stream.
Nashville are flying right now. Dallas are faltering.
This is another big matchup in the Central Division and the Predators’ recent form suggests they will take it.
Best Bet: Nashville Predators Moneyline @100.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: +5.5 Total Goals @110.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units