- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips - Lightning Set For Seventh Win Over Stars
- Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning predictions for Friday
- Stars-Lightning to start 00:00 BST (Saturday) at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Bay are 6-1 against Dallas after Wednesday’s win
- Lightning tipped to shoot down Stars once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay can win their final home game of the regular season.
The Lighting thrashed Dallas 6-2 on Wednesday and have now won six of the seven meetings this season.
They have repeatedly covered at home against the Stars too, and that trend could continue here.
- Tampa Bay Lighting are 6-1 vs Dallas Stars this season
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 3-0 at home vs Dallas Stars this season
- Tampa Bay Lightning have covered -1.5 in all three home wins over Dallas
- Dallas Stars are on a five-game losing run
- Dallas Stars are 2-8 in their last 10 games on the road
Head To Head
- Dallas Stars lead the all-time series 28-24-3-2
- Dallas Stars lead the regular season series 26-20-3-2
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 6-1 vs Dallas Stars this season
Dallas Stars Form & Team News
Dallas’ late playoff challenge has fizzled out during this seven-game roadtrip to end the season.
They home finale ended in defeat and they have now lost four straight on the road.
Alexander Radulov (lover body) and Ben Bishop (knee) will not play again this season.
It appears highly unlikely that Stephen Johns (concussion) will return before the end of the campaign too.
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa are looking to improve their playoff seeding and go into the postseason with momentum.
Wednesday’s win over Dallas was their sixth win in seven games.
The Lightning remain without Steven Stamkos (lower body) and Anders Nilsson (concussion).
Nikita Kucherov (hip) is done for the season, but Jan Rutta (lower body) is back in practice and should return during the playoffs.
Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning FAQs
Where can I watch the Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dallas Stars at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream.
Tampa Bay have owned Dallas this season and they still have something to play for.
The Lightning can get the better of the Stars once again and their knack for covering could continue too.
Best Bet: Tampa Bay Lightning Moneyline @-161.29 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Tampa Bay -1.5 Spread @155.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units