- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Detroit Red Wings at Florida Panthers Predictions & Tips - Panthers To Take Another Bite Out Of Red Wings
- Detroit Red Wings at Florida Panthers predictions for Thursday
- Red Wings-Panthers is set to get underway at 00:00 BST on Friday morning
- Florida made it three wins in a row by beating Detroit 4-1 on Tuesday night
- Panthers tipped to seal back-to-back wins over Red Wings
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Detroit Red Wings at Florida Panthers Predictions & Tips
Florida cruised to a 4-1 win over Detroit on Tuesday and we should see more of the same here.
The Red Wings have upset the Panthers a couple of times this season, but the latter have dominated the series.
Florida are 5-2 against the Red Wings this season.
The Panthers have now won each of their last three games and that should become four-in-a-row here.
- Florida Panthers are 5-2 vs Detroit this season
- Florida Panthers ran out 4-1 winners vs Detroit on Tuesday
- Florida Panthers are 13-3-0 at home this season
- Detroit Red Wings are 3-13-1 on the road this season
- Detroit Red Wings have lost five straight road games
- Six of the seven meetings this season have produced Under 5.5 Goals
Head To Head
- Florida Panthers lead the all-time series 28-19-5-6
- Florida Panthers are 5-2 vs Detroit Red Wings this season
Detroit Red Wings Form & Team News
Detroit Red Wings managed back-to-back wins over Columbus last week and are enjoying one of their better runs this season.
However, they are now 12-20-4, losing four of their last six and each of their last five on the road.
Johnathan Bernier, Bobby Ryan and Marc Staal all sat out Tuesday’s game and their status for Thursday is uncertain at this time.
Tyler Bertuzzi is definitely out with an ‘upper body’ injury.
Florida Panthers Form & Team News
Florida have bounced back from a three-game losing skid with back-to-back wins over Dallas and Detroit.
The win over the Red Wings was their fourth win in five games on their home ice.
The Panthers are dealing with a few injuries at this time, with Patric Hornqvist, Noah Juulsen and Aaron Ekblad all sidelined.
Aleksander Barkov and Anthony Duclar could also sit this one out.
Detroit Red Wings at Florida Panthers FAQs
Where can I watch the Detroit Red Wings at Florida Panthers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Detroit Red Wings at Florida Panthers live stream.
Florida have pretty much owned Detroit this season, going 5-2 against the Red Wings.
Tuesday’s 4-1 win was their 13th win in 16 games at home this season. That should become 14 in 17 here.
Best Bet: Florida Panthers Moneyline @-250.00 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Florida & -5.5 Match & Total Goals @220.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units