- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Florida Panthers at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips - Panthers To Pounce On Injury-Hit Preds
- Florida Panthers at Nashville Predators predictions for Monday
- Panthers-Predators to start 01:00 BST (Tuesday) at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee
- Florida 4-2 against Nashville this season
- Panthers tipped to beat injury-riddled Predators once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Florida Panthers at Nashville Predators Predictions & Tips
Florida can make it six wins in eight games when they visit Nashville.
The Panthers have largely dominated this season’s series, winning four of the six meetings.
That could become five wins in seven as the Predators continue to deal with a bunch of injuries.
- Florida Panthers are 5-2 in their last seven games
- Florida Panthers are 4-2 vs Nashville Predators this season
- Florida Panthers have covered -1.5 in three of those wins
- Florida Panthers are 2-0 in Nashville this season
- Florida Panthers covered -1.5 on both of those road wins
Head To Head
- Florida Panthers lead the all-time series 19-10-3-6
Florida Panthers Form & Team News
Florida bounced back from the loss to Carolina by beating the Hurricanes on Saturday.
The Panthers have now won five of the last seven and they are a flawless 2-0 in Nashville this season.
Aaron Ekblad (leg) and Noah Juulsen (undisclosed) remain on the sidelines for Florida.
Chris Driedger (lower body) could miss this game, while Mason Marchment could return from an upper body injury.
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville have won two of their last three games to edge closer to a playoff place.
However, the Predators continue to deal with a long injury report heading into this one.
Mark Borowiecki, Filip Forsberg and Luca Sbisa are all still on injured reserve.
Alexandre Carrier and Mathieu Olivier are not yet ready to return, while Dante Fabbro is ‘week to week’.
Brad Richardson missed Friday’s win in Chicago and could sit this one out too.
Florida Panthers at Nashville Predators FAQs
Where can I watch the Florida Panthers at Nashville Predators live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Florida Panthers at Nashville Predators live stream.
Nashville have done a great job dealing with all of their injuries but this may be too much for them.
Florida have had the Predators’ number and they have repeatedly covered a handicap in their wins.
Best Bet: Florida Panthers 60 Minute Match @110.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Florida -1.5 Spread @195.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units