Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips - Tampa Can Tame Panthers
- Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning predictions for Thursday
- Panthers-Lightning is set to get underway at 00:00 BST on Friday morning
- Tampa return home after a 2-2 roadtrip while Florida snapped a three-game skid on Tuesday
- Lightning tipped to maintain strong home record
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay can make a return to winning ways on their home ice.
The Lightning were thrashed by Nashville on Tuesday, but confidence will not be dented here.
Tampa boast one of the best home records in the league.
They can beat a Florida team that have struggled on the road recently.
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 15-4 at home this season
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 5-2 in their last seven games at home
- Tampa Bay Lightning beat Florida 5-3 at home a couple of weeks ago
- Florida Panthers are 1-3 in their last four games
- Florida Panthers are 3-6 in their last nine road games
- +6.0 total goals has been a winning bet on all four meetings this season
Head To Head
- Tampa Bay Lightning lead the all-time series 64-66-10-13
- The two teams have split their four previous meetings this season
Florida Panthers Form & Team News
Florida won in overtime in Dallas on Tuesday but their recent road form is poor.
The Panthers are 1-4 on this roadtrip and lost in Tampa a couple of weeks ago.
Carter Verhaeghe missed Tuesday’s win and could sit out this matchup with an upper body injury.
Aaron Ekblad (lower body) and Noah Juulsen (undisclosed) are both sidelined.
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa Bay lost on Tuesday and are now 2-3 in their last five games.
They are strong at home though and have won five of the last seven there, including a March meeting with Florida.
Anders Nilsson (concussion), Nikita Kucherov (hip) are both out injured.
Steven Stamkos (undisclosed) sat out on Tuesday and Jan Rutta (lower body) is considered ‘week-to-week’.
Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning FAQs
Where can I watch the Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Florida Panthers at Tampa Bay Lightning live stream.
Neither team is in great form right now but Tampa Bay’s home record instils confidence.
The Lightning are one of the best on the home ice, while Florida have struggled on the road recently.
Best Bet: Tampa Bay Moneyline @-161.29 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Over 6.0 Goals Total Goals @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units