- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Los Angeles Kings at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips - Vegas Can Rule Over Kings Again
- Los Angeles Kings at Vegas Golden Knights predictions for Monday
- Kings-Golden Knights is set to get underway at 03:00 BST on Tuesday morning
- Vegas have won three of their four meetings with LA so far this season
- Golden Knights tipped to once again get the better of the Kings
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Los Angeles Kings at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips
Vegas Golden Knights can continue their outstanding home form on Monday night.
The Golden Knights are 13-2-1 on the home ice this season and go into this game riding a five-game win streak.
Vegas are also a perfect 2-0 at home to the Kings this season and that could become 3-0 here.
- Vegas Golden Knights are 7-2 in their last nine games
- Vegas Knights have won their last five games at home
- Vegas Golden Knights are 13-2-1 at home this season
- Vegas Golden Knights are 2-0 at home vs Los Angeles Kings this season
- Vegas Golden Knights have covered a -1.5 spread in two of their three wins vs Los Angeles Kings
- Los Angeles Kings are 2-5 in their last seven games
- Los Angeles Kings have lost seven of their last eight on the road
Head To Head
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the all-time series 12-7-2
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the regular season series 8-7-2
- Vegas Golden Knights are 3-1 vs Los Angeles Kings this season
Los Angeles Kings Form & Team News
Los Angeles arrive on the back of consecutive road defeats to the San Jose Sharks.
The Kings have now lost five of the last seven and are visiting a place where they are 0-2 this season.
LA are at full strength for this one with only Martin Frk (undisclosed) on the sidelines at this time.
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas bounced back from the defeat to Colorado by beating the Avalanche on Saturday night.
The Golden Knights have now won seven of their last nine and they are riding a five-game win streak at home.
Like LA, they are almost at full strength right now with only Alex Pietrangelo (upper body) out of action.
Los Angeles Kings at Vegas Golden Knights FAQs
Where can I watch the Los Angeles Kings at Vegas Golden Knights live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Los Angeles Kings at Vegas Golden Knights live stream.
Vegas have been excellent at home this season and have had the edge in the series with LA.
We should see more of the same as the Golden Knights maintain their grip on top spot in the West.
Best Bet: Vegas Golden Knights Moneyline @-212.77 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vegas -1.5 Spread @120.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units