- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche Predictions & Tips - 5-In-A-Row For Hosts
- Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche predictions for Thursday night
- Wild-Avalanche is set to get underway at 01:00 GMT on Friday morning
- Minnesota have won five straight while Colorado have won four-in-a-row
- Back Colorado to edge showdown between postseason contenders in the West
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche Predictions & Tips
Colorado can stay hot on the heels of Vegas with a win here. Minnesota head into the game in great form thanks to five straight wins. This sequence includes back-to-back successes against Vegas. However, that good run has come on their own ice. On the road the Wild 1-3 in their last four games so I am siding with an Avalanche team who have won four straight and have been solid at home.
- Colorado have won four straight games at home
- Minnesota have won five straight but all of those victories came at home
- The Wild are now 1-3 in their last four games away from Minnesota
- Three of the four meetings have produced at least six goals
Head To Head
- Colorado Avalanche lead the all-time series 62-54
- Colorado leads the regular season series 52-44
- Minnesota and Colorado have split their four meetings this season, winning two apiece
Minnesota Wild Form & Team News
Minnesota head out on the road in confident mood thanks to five straight wins. The problem is they have suffered from travel sickness recently, winning only one of their last four games on the road. Their last visit to Colorado saw them get blown out 6-2 too.
The Wild could be without Marcus Foligno (leg) after he was ruled out of Tuesday’s win, while they are definitely without Marcus Johansson who remains on injured reserve with an upper body injury. Dean Evason also cannot call upon Marco Rossi, who returned to Austria back in January.
Colorado Avalanche Form & Team News
Colorado have reeled off four consecutive wins to keep the heat on Vegas in the West. All four of those wins have come at home where the Avalanche have been solid this season, going 10-4-1.
While Minnesota’s injury report is pretty short, there are plenty of names in the Avalanche list. Bowen Byram, Cale Makar (both upper body) and Pavel Francouz (lower body) are all on injured reserve. They join JT Compher, Erik Johnson (both upper body) and Dennis Gilbert (face) on the sidelines. There are also doubts over Conor Timmins (upper body) after he sat out Tuesday.
Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche FAQs
Where can I watch the Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Minnesota Wild at Colorado Avalanche live stream.
Minnesota are in good form, but Colorado do not lose many at home and the Wild aren't great travellers. The Avalanche can keep their streak going.
Goals have been the theme for previous meetings too, and we could see more of the same.
Best Bet: Over 5.5 Total Goals @-111.11 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Colorado & +5.5 Match & Total Goals @250.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units