- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings Predictions & Tips - Wild To Complete LA Hat-Trick
- Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings predictions for Friday
- Wild-Kings to start 00:00 BST (Saturday) at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California
- Minnesota are on a five-game win streak and are 2-1 in LA this season
- Wild to keep red-hot run going with another road win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings Predictions & Tips
Minnesota can make it six wins win a row when they visit Los Angeles Kings.
The Wild have already won twice in LA this season and have dominated the season series so far.
With Los Angeles in poor form we could see more of the same here.
- Minnesota Wild have won five straight games
- Minnesota Wild have covered -1.5 in four of those wins
- Minnesota Wild are 2-1 in Los Angeles this season
- Minnesota Wild are 5-2 vs Los Angeles Kings this season
- Los Angeles Kings are 5-10 in their last 15 games
- Los Angeles Kings are 2-5 at home since the start of April
- Los Angeles Kings have lost by 2 or more goals in 10 of their last 12 defeats
Head To Head
- Minnesota Wild lead the all-time series 37-23-5-10
Minnesota Wild Form & Team News
Minnesota arrive in Los Angeles in good form having reeled off five straight wins.
The Wild started this four-game roadtrip with back-to-back wins in Arizona.
Marco Rossi remains his native Austria and will not play again this season.
Nick Bjugstad missed the games against Arizona and his status for Friday is not yet confirmed.
Los Angeles Kings Form & Team News
Los Angeles got the better of Anaheim on Tuesday night but they are in poor form.
The Kings are 2-5 since the start of the month and have lost five of their seven meetings with Minnesota this season.
LA are healthy at this time with only Martin Frk on the injury report after being placed on Injured reserve in February.
Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings FAQs
Where can I watch the Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Minnesota Wild at Los Angeles Kings live stream.
Minnesota’s road form is not as impressive as their home form, but they can win here.
The Wild have won twice in Los Angeles this season and have dominated the series. That trend can continue.
Best Bet: Minnesota Wild 60 Minute Match @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Minnesota -1.5 Spread @155.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units