- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues Predictions & Tips - Minnesota To Leave Hosts Feeling Blue
- Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues predictions for Friday
- Wild-Blues is set to get underway at 01:00 BST on Saturday morning
- Minnesota are 3-1 in their last four while St Louis have lost seven of the last eight
- Wild tipped to follow up rout of Colorado with important road win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues Predictions & Tips
Minnesota can follow up their demolition of Colorado with a win here.
The Wild avenged a narrow defeat to the Avalanche by smashing them 8-3 on Wednesday night.
They have now won three of the last four, while opponents St Louis have lost seven of their last eight.
The Blues did upset Vegas last time out, but Minnesota can bring them back down to Earth.
- Minnesota Wild are 3-1 in their last four games
- Minnesota Wild beat division leaders Colorado 8-3 last time out
- Minnesota Wild won their last two road games
- Minnesota Wild win 2-0 when they faced St Louis in late March
- St Louis Blues have lost seven of their last eight games
- St Louis Blues are 1-8 in their last nine games at home
Head To Head
- Minnesota Wild lead the all-time series 41-33-5-10
- Minnesota Wild lead the regular season series 36-27-5-10
- Minnesota Wild won the previous meeting this season
Minnesota Wild Form & Team News
Minnesota have won three of their last four games and go into this on the back of a big win.
The Wild thrashed division leaders Colorado 8-3 on Wednesday night.
Marco Rossi remains sidelined, but Marcus Foligno is nearing a return from a leg injury.
Nick Bjugstad (upper body) missed Wednesday’s win and his status for Friday is not yet known.
St Louis Blues Form & Team News
St Louis pulled off an upset on Wednesday night when they beat Vegas.
However, they had lost their previous seven games and they are now 1-8 in their last nine at home.
The Blues are dealing with several long-term injuries.
Oskar Sundqvist (knee) is done for the season, while Carl Gunnarsson (lower body) and Mackenzie MacEachern (upper body) are both on IR.
Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues FAQs
Where can I watch the Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Minnesota Wild at St Louis Blues live stream.
Minnesota’s road form is hardly sparkling, but they are in solid form and crushed Colorado last time out.
They can get the better of a St Louis team who have been awful at home over the past few weeks.
Best Bet: Minnesota Wild Moneyline @-120.48 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Minnesota & -5.5 Moneyline & Total Goals @300.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units