- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Tips - Windy City Win For Preds
- Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks predictions for Saturday
- Predators-Blackhawks is set to get underway at 00:00 GMT on Sunday morning
- Chicago have won their last two while Nashville have won five of the last six
- Predators tipped to beat Blackhawks once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks Predictions & Tips
Nashville can boost their playoff push with a sixth win in seven games.
The Predators have been in good form recently and have notched notable road wins at Tampa Bay and Florida.
Chicago proved their first win over Florida was no fluke by repeating it two nights later, but they have a horrible record against the Preds.
Nashville have won six of the last eight meetings with Chicago. That could become seven in nine.
- Nashville Predators have won five of the last six
- Nashville Predators’ run includes impressive road wins at Tampa Bay and Florida
- Nashville Predators are 2-0 vs Chicago Blackhawks this season
- Chicago Blackhawks have lost six of the last eight meetings with Nashville Predators
Head To Head
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the all-time series 63-58-4-10
- Chicago Blackhawks lead the regular season series 55-50-4-10
- Nashville Predators have won six of the last eight games against Chicago Blackhawks
- Nashville Predators have won both meetings with Chicago Blackhawks this season
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville have boosted their playoff chances with five wins in their last six games.
Three of them came on the road and two of them were against two of the top three in the division – Tampa Bay and Florida.
Nashville have done this while dealing with a string of injuries that include Mark Borowiecki (upper body) and Matt Duchene (lower body).
Ryan Ellis, Luke Kunin and Luca Sbisa (all upper body) have all been placed on injured reserve.
Chicago Blackhawks Form & Team News
Chicago halted a four-game losing skid in impressive fashion this week.
The Blackhawks did not just beat Florida once, they beat the Panthers twice for their first home win in over two weeks.
Like Nashville, Chicago also have several players missing at this time.
Kirby Dach (upper body) Alexander Nylander (knee), Andrew Shaw (concussion), Zack Smith (back) and Jonathan Toews are all out.
Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks FAQs
Where can I watch the Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Nashville Predators at Chicago Blackhawks live stream.
Chicago did well to beat Florida twice but they could be brought back down to Earth here.
Nashville are in good form, have recorded some impressive road wins recently. They can continue their recent dominance of the Blackhawks.
Best Bet: Nashville +1.5 Point Spread @-250.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Nashville Predators Moneyline @-105.26 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units