- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars Predictions & Tips – Back The Preds With The Points
- Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars predictions for Sunday night
- Predators-Stars is set to get underway at 00:30 GMT on Monday morning
- Dallas and Nashville are not out of the hunt for a playoff spot in the Central Division
- Nashville tipped to cover the spread against struggling Stars
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars Predictions & Tips
Nashville can complete this eight-game roadtrip how they started it. Covering the spread against Dallas.
The Predators’ have breathed new life into their season with surprise wins over Tampa Bay and Florida. Dallas have lost with four defeats in five games.
I would not be shocked to see the Predators win outright but they are not in fantastic form.
That's why I am taking them with the points. That is likely to be the smarter play here.
- Nashville have beaten the division’s top two – Tampa Bay and Florida – this past week
- Dallas have lost four of their last six games
- The Predators beat the Stars via a shootout at the start of this roadtrip
- Nashville +1.5 has been a winning bet on two of the three previous meetings this season
Head To Head
- Dallas Stars lead the all-time series 43-37
- Dallas lead the regular season series 49-35
- The Stars have won two of the three meetings with the Predators this season
- Nashville won the most recent encounter, winning via shootout in Dallas on March 7
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville’s playoff hopes suffered a setback with six defeats in seven games at the start of March.
The Predators did, however, seemingly kick star their season with shock wins at Tampa Bay and Florida.
This is the final game in an eight-game roadtrip for Nashville which started with a win in Dallas.
The Predators are dealing with several injuries right now with Luca Sbisa, Luke Kunin and Ryan Ellis (all upper body) on injured reserve.
Mark Borowiecki and Roman Josi (both upper body) are considered ‘week to week’, while Matt Duchene (lower body) is out until April.
Dallas Stars Form & Team News
Dallas remain below .500 after losing four of their last six games but their season is far from over.
The Stars have played several games less than other teams due to multiple postponements.
They desperately need to string together wins and improve a 6-4-5 home record.
Like Nashville, the Stars are also dealing with several injuries right now.
Tyler Seguin (hip), Ben Bishop (knee) and Stephen Johns (concussion) are all sidelined right now.
Andrew Cogliano (illness) and Mark Pysyk (lower body) sat out Thursday’s loss to Detroit.
Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars FAQs
Where can I watch the Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Nashville Predators at Dallas Stars live stream.
Nashville took the first meeting but are 1-2 against Dallas this season. That dents confidence in them.
They have succeeded with a +1.5 handicap in two of the three meetings though. That is a trend that could continue here.
Best Bet: Nashville +1.6 Point Spread @-166.67 at BetMGM - 2 Units