- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
Nashville Predators at Detroit Red Wings Predictions & Tips - Preds To Down Detroit
- Nashville Predators at Detroit Red Wings predictions for Tuesday
- Predators-Red Wings is set to get underway at 00:30 BST on Wednesday morning
- Nashville have won nine of the last 11 while Detroit upset Tampa at the weekend
- The Predators are tipped to keep good run going on the road
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Nashville Predators at Detroit Red Wings Predictions & Tips
Nashville can make it 10 wins in 12 games when they head to Detroit.
The Red Wings stunned Tampa Bay at the weekend but are likely to be brought back down to Earth here.
Nashville have won four of their six meetings this and covered on three of those occasions.
They could cover again here as they win on the road for the sixth time in seven games.
- Nashville Predators are 9-2 in their last 11 games
- Nashville Predators are 5-1 in their last six road games
- Nashville Predators are 4-2 vs Detroit this season
- Nashville Predators have covered -1.5 in three of those wins
- Nashville Predators have covered -1.5 in five of their last eight wins
Head To Head
- Detroit Red Wings lead the all-time series 60-48-4-10
- Detroit Red Wings lead the regular season series 51-40-4-10
- Nashville Predators are 4-2 vs Detroit Red Wings this season
Nashville Predators Form & Team News
Nashville have maintained a playoff place with nine wins in their last 11 games.
This run includes five wins in six games on the road.
The Predators have managed this despite a host of injuries.
Mark Borowiecki, Alexandre Carrier, Matt Duchene, Ryan Ellis, Brad Richardson and Luca Sbisa are all out.
Ryan Forsberg and Victor Arvidsson could also miss Tuesday night’s game.
Detroit Red Wings Form & Team News
Detroit stunned Tampa Bay 5-1 at the weekend but they are still a team in poor form.
The Red Wings have lost six of their last nine – a run that includes back-to-back losses to Nashville.
Detroit remain without Tyler Bertuzzi for this one.
Jonathan Bernier, Robby Fabri, Sam Gagner and Bobby Ryan all sat out games over the weekend.
Nashville Predators at Detroit Red Wings FAQs
Where can I watch the Nashville Predators at Detroit Red Wings live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Nashville Predators at Detroit Red Wings live stream.
Detroit may have upset Tampa at the weekend, but that could just prove to be an anomaly.
Nashville have been consistently racking up wins over the past couple of weeks and could register another here.
Best Bet: Nashville Predators Moneyline @-156.25 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Nashville -1.5 Spread @167.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units