- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers Predictions & Tips - 3-In-A-Row For Rangers
- New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers predictions for Saturday
- Devils-Rangers to start 17:30 BST at Madison Square Garden in New York
- New York have already beaten New Jersey twice this week
- Rangers tipped to make it 3/3 against the Devils
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers Predictions & Tips
New York and New Jersey meet for the third time this week and the result should be the same.
The Rangers rolled to a 3-0 victory in New Jersey on Tuesday before romping to a 4-0 win at MSG on Thursday.
That was their fourth straight win over the Devils this season. That can become five-in-a-row here.
- New York Rangers are 2-0 against New Jersey this week
- New York Rangers have won four straight games against New Jersey this season
- New York Rangers have outscored New Jersey 19-4 during this streak
- New York Rangers have covered -1.5 in each of their four wins over New Jersey
- New York Rangers are 5-1 in their last six home games
- New Jersey Devils are 2-8 in their last 10 games
Head To Head
- New York Rangers lead the all-time series 142-112-27-10
- New York Rangers lead the regular season series 124-96-27-10
- New York Rangers are 4-2 vs New Jersey Devils this season
New Jersey Devils Form & Team News
New Jersey are in poor form with just two wins coming in their last eight games.
They have already lost twice to New York this week and have now lost four straight against the Rangers.
The Devils are again without Nathan Bastian due to a lower body injury.
Jesper Bratt and Pavel Zacha both missed Thursday’s loss to New York and may miss this game too.
New York Rangers Form & Team News
New York have recorded a couple of convincing wins over New Jersey this week.
They have been in solid form at home too in recent weeks, going 5-1 in their last six at MSG.
The Rangers have an almost fully clean bill of healthy heading into this one.
Only Jack Johnson is sidelined after he underwent surgery on a sports hernia last month.
New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers FAQs
Where can I watch the New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Jersey Devils at New York Rangers live stream.
New York have owned New Jersey this week and over the past few months.
The Rangers have won four straight, covering -1.5 each time. We could see more of the same here.
Best Bet: NY Rangers 60 Minute Match @-175.44 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: NY Rangers -1.5 Spread @105.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units