- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips - Penguins To Make April Fools Of NJ Again
- New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins predictions for Tuesday
- Devils-Penguins to start 00:00 BST (Wednesday) at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh have already beaten New Jersey twice this month
- Penguins tipped to win first game of triple-header with Devils
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips
Pittsburgh can get the better of New Jersey once again on Tuesday night.
The Penguins have stumbled recently, but they have had the Devils’ number this month.
Pittsburgh are 2-0 against New Jersey and have covered each time. We could see repeat scenes here.
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 2-0 vs New Jersey Devils this month
- Pittsburgh Penguins covered -1.5 in all three of their wins over New Jersey Devils
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 4-1 in their last five games at home
- Pittsburgh Penguins have covered -1.5 in 13 of their last 15 wins
- New Jersey Devils have lost six straight
- New Jersey Devils are 1-9 in their last 10 games
- New Jersey Devils’ last seven defeats have been by two goals or more
Head To Head
- New Jersey Devils lead the all-time series 125-123-17-10
- New Jersey Devils lead the regular season series 110-109-17-10
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 3-2 vs New Jersey Devils this season
New Jersey Devils Form & Team News
New Jersey have managed just one win since the start of the month.
They are now 1-10 in April and have already suffered a couple of defeats to Pittsburgh this month.
The Devils were without Jesper Bratt and Pavel Zacha for the weekend defeat to New York Rangers.
There is no news yet on whether or not the pair will return to face the Penguins.
Pittsburgh Penguins Form & Team News
Pittsburgh have lost two of their last three games, but they are in decent form.
The Penguins are 4-2 in their last six games and two of those wins came against the Devils in New Jersey.
Mark Friedman, Evgeni Malkin and Brandon Tanev are all in injured reserve.
Frederick Gaudreau is considered week-to-week while dealing in a ‘lower body’ injury.
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins FAQs
Where can I watch the New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream.
Pittsburgh stumbled late last week but their recent form is solid.
They have also had no problems rattling in goals to beat New Jersey, so a home win should be on the cards here.
Best Bet: Pittsburgh -1.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Pittsburgh & +5.5 Match & Total Goals @150.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units