- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips - Penguins To Go 4-0 vs NJ This Month
- New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins predictions for Thursday
- Devils-Penguins to start 00:00 BST (Friday) at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
- Penguins fended off a third-period fightback from the Devils on Tuesday
- Pittsburgh tipped to beat New Jersey for the fourth time this month
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips
Pittsburgh should get the better of New Jersey for the fourth time this month.
The Penguins fended off a six-goal third-period fightback from the Devils on Tuesday night.
However, that was a rare close call with the Devils this month.
Pittsburgh covered -1.5 in their three previous wins over New Jersey and can do it again here.
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 3-0 vs New Jersey Devils this month
- Pittsburgh Penguins covered -1.5 in three of their four wins over New Jersey
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 5-1 in their last six games at home
- Pittsburgh Penguins have covered -1.5 in 13 of their last 16 wins
- New Jersey Devils have lost seven straight
- New Jersey Devils are 1-10 in their last 11 games
- Seven of New Jersey Devils’ last eight defeats have been by two goals or more
- +5.5 goals has been a winning bet on the last three meetings
Head To Head
- New Jersey Devils lead the all-time series 125-124-17-10
- The regular season series is tied at 110-110-17-10
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 4-2 vs New Jersey Devils this season
New Jersey Devils Form & Team News
Tuesday’s loss to Pittsburgh continued New Jersey’s miserable run of form in April.
The Devils have now gone 1-11 this month, with three of those losses coming against the Penguins.
Jesper Bratt and Pavel Zacha sat out Tuesday’s loss and there is no word on whether or not they could return here.
Pittsburgh Penguins Form & Team News
Pittsburgh have been in decent form recently, with Tuesday’s win over New Jersey their fifth in seven games.
Mark Friedman, Evgeni Malkin and Brandon Tanev all remain on injured reserve.
Frederick Gaudreau is considered week-to-week as he deals with a ‘lower body’ injury.
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins FAQs
Where can I watch the New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream.
Pittsburgh have completed a hat-trick of wins over struggling New Jersey this month.
They should make it four-in-a-row here and unlike Tuesday’s goalfest, the knack of covering -1.5 could return.
Best Bet: Pittsburgh -1.5 Spread @-125.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Pittsburgh & +5.5 Match & Total Goals @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units