- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips - Penguins To Down Devils Again
- New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins predictions for Saturday
- Devils-Penguins to start 17:30 BST at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh beat New Jersey for the fourth time this month on Thursday
- Penguins tipped to cover once again against New Jersey
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins Predictions & Tips
Pittsburgh can cover and beat New Jersey once again on Saturday.
The Penguins crushed the Devils 5-1 on Thursday night – their fourth win over New Jersey this month.
Pittsburgh have covered -1.5 in three of those wins and in 14 of their last 17 victories.
Those trends should continue as the Penguins beat New Jersey once again.
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 4-0 vs New Jersey Devils this month
- Pittsburgh Penguins covered -1.5 in four of their five wins over New Jersey
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 6-1 in their last six games at home
- Pittsburgh Penguins have covered -1.5 in 14 of their last 17 wins
- New Jersey Devils have lost eight straight
- New Jersey Devils are 1-11 in their last 12 games
- Eight of New Jersey Devils’ last nine defeats have been by two goals or more
- +5.5 goals has been a winning bet on the last four meetings
Head To Head
- The all-time series is tied 125-125-17-10
- Pittsburgh Penguins lead the regular season series 111-110-17-10
- Pittsburgh Penguins are 5-2 vs New Jersey Devils this season
New Jersey Devils Form & Team News
New Jersey have been horrible in April so far, going 1-12 since the month begun.
And of course, this dreadful sequence includes four defeats to Saturday’s hosts, Pittsburgh.
Jesper Bratt and Pavel Zacha returned in Thursday’s loss to the Penguins.
Mackenzie Blackwood and Ty Smith sat it out though and could be absent again on Saturday.
Pittsburgh Penguins Form & Team News
Pittsburgh have now won six of their last eight games and they are dominating New Jersey.
The Penguins have already beaten the Devils four times this month.
Mark Friedman, Evgeni Malkin and Brandon Tanev are all still on injured reserve.
Frederick Gaudreau continues to be listed as ‘week-to-week’ on the injury report due to a lower body injury.
New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins FAQs
Where can I watch the New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Jersey Devils at Pittsburgh Penguins live stream.
Pittsburgh continue to beat New Jersey and they continue to cover.
We should see more of the same when the two teams meet for the fifth time this month on Saturday.
Best Bet: Pittsburgh -1.5 Spread @-116.28 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Pittsburgh & +5.5 Match & Total Goals @150.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit