- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals Predictions & Tips – Back Caps To Go 5-0 vs. NJ
- New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals predictions for Thursday
- Devils-Capitals is set to get underway at 23:00 GMT
- Washington have won seven of their last eight while New Jersey have won four of the last five
- Capitals tipped to continue good form and dominance over Devils
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals Predictions & Tips
Washington should continue their dominance over New Jersey in this one.
The Capitals’ seven-game win streak was ended last Saturday but they have the perfect game in which to bounce back.
Washington have won all four meetings with the Devils this season.
They have not all been blow-out wins though – the Capitals won three of them by a one-goal margin and New Jersey are in decent form right now.
- Washington Capitals have won seven of their last eight games
- Washington Capitals have won all four meetings with New Jersey this season
- New Jersey Devils have won four of the last five
- New Jersey Devils have covered a +1.5 spread in three games vs Washington
- New Jersey Devils have covered +1.5 in eight of their last 10 games
- Three out of the four previous meetings produced +5.5 goals
Head To Head
- Washington Capitals lead the all-time series 124-83
- Washington lead the regular season series 117-77
- The Capitals have won all four meetings with New Jersey this season
New Jersey Devils Form & Team News
New Jersey have breathed life into their season with four wins in five games.
However, the Devils are yet to beat Washington this season, losing all four meetings with the Capitals.
New Jersey go into this game without Nathan Bastian (lower body) who remains on injured reserve.
Nico Hischier is facing another couple of weeks on the sidelines as he continues his recovery from sinus surgery.
Washington Capitals Form & Team News
Washington were beaten last time out but they have won seven of their last eight games.
And as you already know they have dominated the Devils this season, winning all four games.
Michael Kempny is the only long-term absentee as he continues his recovery from surgery on a torn Achilles tendon.
The Capitals could welcome back Lars Eller, who sat out their last game with a lower body injury.
New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals FAQs
Where can I watch the New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New Jersey Devils at Washington Capitals live stream.
Washington are in good form and have won all four of their games against New Jersey this season.
The Capitals can make it five wins out of five here, but New Jersey have covered a +1.5 spread three times and could do it again here.
Best Bet: New Jersey +1.5 Point Spread @-161.29 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Washington & +5.5 Match Odds & Total Goals @188.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units