- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
New York Rangers at Washington Capitals Predictions & Tips - Back Caps To Win
- New York Rangers at Washington Capitals predictions for Friday night
- Rangers-Capitals is set to get underway at 23:00 GMT
- East leaders Washington have won six straight while NY have lost four of the last six
- Capitals backed to complete hat-trick of wins over Rangers
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
New York Rangers at Washington Capitals Predictions & Tips
Washington can overcome their New York Rangers hoodoo.
NY have beaten the Capitals twice this season, but the home team have now won 13 of the last 16.
They go into this game on a six-game win streak too, while the Rangers have lost four of the last six.
- Washington have won 13 of the last 16 games
- The Capitals are enjoying a six-game win streak that has kept them top of the East
- New York have lost four of their last six outings
- The Rangers are 1-3 in their last four games on the road
Head To Head
- Washington Capitals lead the all-time series 136-120
- Washington lead the regular season series 108-93
- New York have won each of the two meetings so far this season
New York Rangers Form & Team News
New York’s postseason aspirations have been dealt a blow with four defeats in their last six games.
They did thrash Philadelphia 9-0 earlier this week, but the Rangers need to find some consistency having won back-to-back games on just three occasions.
The Rangers have concerns over three players heading into this matchup.
Igor Shesterskin (lower body) and Phillip Di Giuseppe (Health & Safety Protocols) both sat out the win over Philadelphia on Wednesday night.
Justin Richards will remain sidelined until he passes the league’s COVID Protocol procedures.
Washington Capitals Form & Team News
Washington have dropped both games against New York this season, but they are a team in form right now.
The 3-1 win over the New York Islands was their sixth straight victory.
This run has kept them top of the East and set them up nicely for this meeting with a team who has had their number so far this season.
Washington will be without Michel Kempny, who has been sidelined since undergoing surgery to repair a torn Achilles tendon back in October.
They also have doubts over Lars Eller after he missed a second straight game due to a lower body injury.
New York Rangers at Washington Capitals FAQs
Where can I watch the New York Rangers at Washington Capitals live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the New York Rangers at Washington Capitals live stream.
Washington have struggled against New York this season, but that can all change here.
The Capitals have reeled off six straight wins while the Rangers have struggled recently, so this is a great opportunity for the hosts to overcome their NY hoodoo.
Best Bet: Washington Capitals Moneyline @-147.06 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Capitals -1.5 Handicap @170.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units