- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Tips - Leafs To Keep Run Going
- Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs predictions for Saturday
- Senators-Maple Leafs is set to get underway at 00:00 BST on Sunday morning
- Toronto have won eight of their last nine while Ottawa have won just one of their last six
- Maple Leafs tipped to extend good run
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions & Tips
Toronto can win this top vs bottom battle to extend their good form.
The Maple Leafs have had their issues against Ottawa this season, going 4-3 against the Senators.
They are in good form though, with eight wins in nine games, and Ottawa continue to struggle.
Toronto can overcome their ‘bogey team’ here.
- Toronto Maple Leafs are 8-1 in their last nine games
- Toronto Maple Leafs have won five straight games
- Toronto Maple Leafs are 2-1 at home vs Ottawa this season
- Ottawa Senators are 1-5 in their last six games
- Ottawa Senators have won just five times on the road this season
- Ottawa Senators are 2-8 in their last 10 games on the road
Head To Head
- Toronto Maple Leafs lead the all-time series 76-63-3-12
- Toronto Maple Leafs lead the regular season series 60-55-3-12
Ottawa Senators Form & Team News
Ottawa’s loss to Edmonton on Thursday was their fifth in their last six games.
The Senators have also won just twice in their last 10 games on the road – a run that dates back to mid-February.
Ottawa are dealing with a bunch of injuries with Michael Haley (groin) and Derek Stepan (shoulder) done for the season.
Joey Daccord (ankle) and Austin Watson (wrist) are also out.
Colin White (upper body) sat out Thursday’s loss and could miss this game too.
Toronto Maple Leafs Form & Team News
Toronto have reeled off five straight wins to stay top of the North.
They are 2-1 at home against Ottawa this season.
Rasmus Sandin (foot) has returned to practice but is unlikely to feature on Saturday night.
Frederik Andersen (lower body) and William Nylander (health protocols) sat out Wednesday and could miss this matchup.
Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs FAQs
Where can I watch the Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Ottawa Senators at Toronto Maple Leafs live stream.
Ottawa have been a bit of a headache for Toronto this season, but the Maple Leafs are in good form.
They also smashed the Senators the last time they met in Toronto, so the home side could make it six straight wins.
Best Bet: Toronto -1.5 Spread @-135.14 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Toronto & -6.5 Match & Total Goals @134.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units