- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche Predictions & Tips - Colorado To Notch Another Home Win
- San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche predictions for Saturday
- Sharks-Avalanche to start 01:00 BST (Sunday) at Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- Colorado boast one of the best home records in the entire NHL
- Avalanche tipped to make the most of home comforts once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche Predictions & Tips
Colorado’s fantastic home form should see them past San Jose.
Few teams in the league can boast a home record equal to or better than the Avalanche’s.
San Jose are not great travellers either, so this could be home win number 19 for Colorado.
- Colorado Avalanche are 19-4-2 at home this season
- Colorado Avalanche are on a 13-1 run at home
- Colorado Avalanche have covered -1.5 ten times during this run
- Colorado Avalanche are 3-0 at home to San Jose Sharks this season
- Colorado Avalanche covered -1.5 in all three of those wins
- Colorado Avalanche led after the first period in two of those wins
- Colorado Avalanche have averaged 4.7 goals per game in their last 12 at home
Head To Head
- Colorado Avalanche lead the all-time series 67-56-5-7
- Colorado Avalanche lead the regular season series 52-39-5-7
San Jose Sharks Form & Team News
San Jose snapped a horrible run of form with those back-to-back wins over Arizona.
The Sharks had lost nine of the previous 10, with four of those defeats coming on the road.
Matt Nieto has suffered another setback in his recovery and is likely to sit this one out.
Ryan Donato and Radim Simek sat out Wednesday’s win and their status for Saturday is not yet known.
Colorado Avalanche Form & Team News
Colorado’s chances of winning the division suffered a setback with three straight defeats on the road.
The Avalanche are back at home now though and snapped that skid with a win over San Jose on Friday.
Colorado are dealing with a huge injury reports that is headlined by the absence of Brandon Saad and Pavel Francouz.
Bowen Byram, Matt Calvert, Dennis Gilbert, Erik Johnson, Jacob MacDonald and Logan O’Connor are all considered week to week.
Joonas Donskoi and Mikko Rantanen could feature here though.
San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche FAQs
Where can I watch the San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the San Jose Sharks at Colorado Avalanche live stream.
Colorado have been racking up wins at home all season long and San Jose are not great travellers.
The Avalanche can start to build some momentum to take into the playoffs with another home win here.
Best Bet: Colorado -1.5 Spread @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Colorado Avalanche 1st Period Result @100.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units