- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips - Back Vegas
- San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights predictions for Wednesday night
- Sharks-Knights is set to start at 02:00 GMT Thursday
- Vegas have won three straight and are 4-0 against San Jose this season
- The Golden Knights are tipped to beat San Jose for a fifth time
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips
Vegas should take another stride towards the playoffs on Thursday night. The Golden Knights are setting the standard in the West and have dominated San Jose in the regular season since entering the league. They are 4-0 in the four meetings so far this season and should make it 5-0 here.
- Vegas Golden Knights are on a three-game win streak
- The Golden Knights are top of the West while San Jose are second-from-bottom
- Vegas are 11-3 on their home ice in 2021
- The Golden Knights are 4-0 against the Sharks so far this season
- Vegas have won those four meetings by a combined score of 14-6
- Vegas have lost to San Jose just once in the regular season since entering the NHL
- The Golden Knights lead the regular season series 12-1
- All four meetings between the two teams have produced at least three goals
Head To Head
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the all-time series 19-6
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the regular season series 12-1
- Vegas have won all four meetings with San Jose so far this season
San Jose Sharks Form & Team News
San Jose saw a three-game win streak come to a halt in Vegas on Monday night. That streak should be taken with a pinch of salt too – two of those wins came against rock-bottom Anaheim. They have pushed Vegas in the last couple of meetings though, so they cannot be taken lightly.
Sharks head coach Bob Boughner has the luxury of a full squad at his disposal after Marcus Sorensen return the COVID Protocol at the start of the week.
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas have kept ahead of Minnesota in the West by winning nine of their last 11 games. The Golden Knights go into Wednesday night on a three-game win streak and they have already beaten San Jose once this week. They are 11-3 at home this season.
Goalie Marc-Andre Fleury has been a key figure in Vegas’ success so far. He leads the league in save percentage (.936), average goals against (1.77 per game) and shutouts (4).
The Golden Knights have no long-term injury concerns at this time. Robin Leher, Alex Pietrangelo and Chandler Stephenson have all been on the injury report this week though, and their status for this game is yet to be confirmed.
San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights FAQs
Where can I watch the San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the San Jose Sharks at Vegas Golden Knights live stream.
Vegas have owned San Jose so far this season, winning all four games. This streak has continued a trend of the Golden Knights dominating the Sharks in regular season meetings.
It is a trend that I believe will continue on Wednesday night.
Best Bet: Vegas -1.5 Point Spread @105.00 at BetMGM - 1 Unit